Session Summary Details:
Sofema Aviation Services is pleased to announce that we are hosting Regulatory Session In July 2022 with optional dates for the courses to meet your personal agenda.
EASA Part-145 Overview & Recurrent Commission Regulation (EC) No 1321/2014 – 1 Day – (04.07/11.07/18.07.2022)
The Aims of the course are to give delegates a recurrent understanding of the maintenance organisations responsibilities, contracted arrangements, and a thorough understanding of the organizational responsibilities associated with Part 145 compliance.
EASA 1178/2011 Part ORA Regulations – 2 Days – (06.07/13.07/20.07.2022)
This course focuses on the specific elements of EC Regulation Aircrew (1178/2011) associated with the need to ensure compliance with Annex VI – Authority Requirements for Aircrew (Part ARA).
The objective of this course is to familiarize participants with the regulatory requirements of Part ORA as well as a general understanding of the Framework of 1178/2011.
EASA 1178/2011 Part-FCL Essentials FLIGHT CREW LICENSING REGULATIONS (A) – 1 Day – (08.07/15.07/22.07.2022)
This course delivers an understanding of Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011 that lays down on technical requirements and administrative procedures. Delegates will gain an awareness of the Regulatory Background Driven by Reg EU 2018/1139. Pilots and cabin crew involved in the operation of aircraft referred to in point (b) of Article 2(1), other than unmanned aircraft, as well as flight simulation training devices, persons and organisations involved in the training, testing, checking or medical assessment of those pilots and cabin crew, shall comply with the essential requirements set out in Annex IV.
EASA Part-145 Overview & Recurrent Commission Regulation (EC) No 1321/2014 – 1 Day
|EASA Part-145 Overview & Recurrent Commission Regulation (EC) No 1321/2014– 1 Day||EASA 1178/2011 Part-FCL Essentials. FLIGHT CREW LICENSING REGULATIONS (A) – 1 Day|
|Operators and Maintenance Organisations. Regulatory Staff from National Aviation Authorities and MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) approval holders.||Flight Operations personnel, Training, Compliance and Safety management. Postholders and other key personnel. Maintenance organizations management and employees. Training Organizations management. Civil aviation and Aero-medical and, Ground Operations Personnel. International organizations operations personnel.||Will be of significant benefit for persons involved in the management of pilot training. Pilots and Flight Operations. Quality Auditors, Flight Operations Inspectors, Regulators, and other External Auditors and Interested Parties.|
A background in an aviation environment or understanding of Operations within European aviation and familiarity with existing Air Crew Regulations will be an advantage.
- To give delegates an overview of Part 145 implementation and how to avoid potential problems.
- To familiarize current AOC holders and other Operational and Concerned Personnel with a detailed understanding of 1178/2011 Part ORA Regulations with emphasis on Compliance Monitoring and AMC & GM procedures.
- To familiarize participants with the structure and content of the Air Crew regulation (Annex1 1178/2012 FCL).
What Does Attendance Include?
- Full Access to Interactive Instructor-Led Webinar (each training day consists of 6 hours each day with the appropriate pauses)
- Soft Copy of the Material
- MP4 File which contains the full training program presented following the completion of the training course
- Additional benefit Free of Charge Relevant Foundation online course
Duration, Prices, Discounts:
- Each training day consists of 6 hours each day with the appropriate pauses.
- The price per delegate for one selected course from the session is 345 EUR 1-Day / 680 EUR 2-Days
- Early Bird Discount: 15% is applicable for bookings taken and payment received 14 days prior to the course start
- Applicable Multi Delegates Discounts and Combined (Early Bird & Multi delegates) are available here.
- Free of Charge Relevant Foundation online course
Sofema Aviation Services offers a flexible approach to developing all in-company training courses which are specific to the client’s needs. If you would like additional information concerning how course content may be configured to be more appropriate for your organisation please email firstname.lastname@example.org