EASA is in the process of introducing ICAO Compliant SMS into the 145 regulations. With SMS we have a set of regulations, which allow Industry to establish best-practice that fits different cultures and place the main emphasis and duty on improving safety performance. This requires a real “team effort” as regulator and maintenance organizatio nare all part of one large system. Working as a team it will be possible to improve an already highly impressive safety record.This 1 day training course which is focused on the specific challenges faced by 145 and MRO organizations to develop the understanding of the organisations responsibility and how the key managers and stakeholders can play a role in assisting to deliver a strong SMS system.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
- Definitions & Abbreviations
- Safety Management System Introduction
- SMS and Organisational Culture
- Safety Management System -Quality Management System Relationship
- Human Factors SMS and Beyond
- I45.A.60 External Reporting System
- 145.A.62 Internal Safety Reporting
- 145.A.65 Management System
- Organization & Accountabilities
- Hazard Identification & Risk Management Process
- Emergency Response Planning ERP
- Fatigue Risk Management System FRMS
- Safety Risk Management
- Effective Marketing and Raising Awareness
All personnel with duties and/or responsibilities in the Line or Base Maintenance Environment. Quality Assurance Staff. Also of Interest to persons working in a CAMO or Part M Quality System.
Understanding the process for delivering the most effective Hazard Identification, Risk Analysis and Mitigation Process.
Detailed consideration of the benefits of implementing an Safety Management System within the 145 Organization.
Understanding the process for delivering the most effective Hazard Identification, Risk Analysis and Mitigation Process
A consideration of how the SMS can be used to drive organization efficiencies.
1 Day -Start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment and breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806