Sofema Aviation Services is pleased to announce the upcoming classroom course:
EASA Part 145 / 147 Instructor Techniques Course Train the Trainer – 5 Days
Date: 3 – 7 June 2019
Price: 1405 USD
Venue: SAS Training Academy, Sofia, Bulgaria
Benefit from up to 30 % off the price with our Early Bird Discount See more here
This course aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the requirement for effective training in the maintenance environment both Part 147 & Part 145 and provides a range of learning techniques to enable you to deliver strong and effective training. The course is extremely intensive highly practical and promotes best training practices.
Extensive use is made of group exercises, case studies and feedback.
The delegate will receive pre course work in support of this training to add value to the practical elements of this training. In addition, the delegate will make several short presentations throughout the training and will develop a typical training program for a maintenance related subject.
- General Introduction
- Understand the structure, composition and impact of EASA Part 147 & Part 66 Regulations
- Considering the need for EASA 145 Organisation Training
- Management and Oversight issues related to EASA Part 147 (Type & Basic) & Part 145
- Learning Styles – how to maximise absorption
- Understanding the role of Extrinsic & Intrinsic Motivation
- Developing the Aviation Training Program – Practical Considerations
- Organisational Safety Culture and the impact on Adult Training
- Designing your own Presentation – Principles and Fundamentals
- Communicating – Verbal & Non-Verbal
- Giving Feedback, how when and where
- Speaking in Public– Developing your Skills
- Relationship Management and Emotional Intelligence
- Where do we use Coaching Skills what is Facilitation?
- Teaching Styles – Deductive or Inductive? (Where to use & When)
Why Should I choose Sofema Aviation Services for the training?
Sofema Aviation Services a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years of commercial aviation experience and 10 years of operational experience. Since we started we have provided certificates to approx 15,000 delegates we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customers.
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out! SAS Discount Program
What do the delegates say about SAS “Train the Trainer” training?
“The organisation of the course was great.”
“The instructor engaged the attention of the class throughout the entire training.”
“ The information and discussion were perfect.”
“The course was helpful for daily work.”
“The course was very interactive.”