Sofema Aviation Services Presents:
Where & When is the Course?
Mjets Facilities Don Mueang, Bangkok, Thailand – June 19th – June 20th, 2018
Who is the Course for?
This training is highly relevant for senior management and members of the quality Assurance Audit department, it is also relevant for all business area stake holders.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
The purpose of this training is to identify best practice Quality auditing techniques and behaviours to support the delivery of not only effective Auditing but to deliver effective Root Cause Analysis techniques as well. This course is intended to be highly practical and to help the delegate focus on the 5 elements which exist within a finding or issue:
The finding – What is the problem? – Why is it a problem? – What standard has not been met (is it internal or external)? – Why did it happen? – How to consider Root Cause?
Why Should I choose SAS for the training?
Sofema Aviation Services a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years commercial aviation experience and 10 years operational experience. Since we started we have provided certificates to approx 15,000 delegates we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customer Download Area.
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out! SAS Discount Program.
Content of the Training :
- Abbreviations and Terms
- Interpretation and Auditing of Aviation Standards within our Organisation System
- Group Activity to discuss Roles and Responsibility related to Root Cause Analysis
- How to ensure effective Competence related to RCA
- Considering the Root Cause differences between QMS & SMS
- Root Cause Basics –What is Root Cause and what are Contributory Factors
- Practical Understanding of the Role of Root Cause
- Is Human Error in Aviation an Acceptable Outcome as a Root Cause
- Requirements and Methods for the Correct Identification of Root Cause
- Team Activity – Exercises to identify Root Cause
See detailed content of the training here
What is the cost?
Total cost excluding accommodation for 2 day training is 645 USD
Check out our discount policy
How can I register to the training?