The Aviation Quality and Safety Management Symposium – Sponsors
Date: 14-15th May 2019
Venue: Holiday Inn Hotel, Sofia, Bulgaria
The event aims to bring on a common platform aviation professionals and stakeholders to discuss issues of mutual interest. Via the sessions, the Symposium will try to raise the Profile of Key Safety and Quality Employees within EASA Compliant Organizations, while at the same time will raise the awareness regarding the risk management. Another goal is to highlight the contribution of the Safety and Quality business areas to support the positive development of the organization and to achieve minimal exposure.
Whether you are an Airlines, Airport, MRO, Aerospace Manufacturer, or Ground Handling Organisation the success of the Quality and Safety department is pivotal in delivering confidence to the business.
And once we talk about business, we have to underline the direct benefits this event will have on the attendee. The participant will have the chance to expand their professional network by meeting the best professionals in the world, to upgrade their Aviation Quality and Safety knowledge and to visit Sofia- the best place to start a business.
This event would not be the same without our sponsors.
Exclusive Sponsor of the event is Ryan Aviation.
As a global leader of contract aviation recruitment, Ryan Aviation was formed by industry professionals who provide a comprehensive list of services to their clients and candidates within the aviation field. They recruit and place Pilots, Engineers and Executive talent within the airline industry globally. They also provide Managed HR Management to airlines onsite and on a flexible basis.
They believe that industry expertise and experience leads to better hiring decisions and better retention rates for clients. Ryan Aviation was formed by Ciaran Ryan and Denis Parfenov to effectively resolve issues faced by both clients and candidates in contract positions. Ryan Aviation’s founder, and head of our pilot recruitment division, Ciaran Ryan, is a working Airline pilot.
Denis worked tirelessly to ensure that Ryan Aviation was able to stand tall among its industry peers. This is evident in the development of a dynamic brand that is now synonymous with professional, high-quality personnel within the Aviation industry.
The company established itself working with airlines globally since 2009 and its reputation is synonymous with quality and flexibility. After 10 successful years dedicated primarily to pilot recruitment, they have recently opened their second office in Shannon Airport to cater for Engineering and Executive recruitment.
Ryan Aviation has established long term client relationships, in some cases for more than a decade, and continue to grow their portfolio of the best airlines, and the best aviation talent, globally.
The program of the event is as follows:
• The Role of Quality Assurance / Compliance in an EASA Environment – How to maximise the Return on Investment ROI
• Challenges of Auditing of Airport Security – Best Practice Considerations
• Effective use of Flight Data for Monitoring
• Developing a Safety Culture -The Challenges
• Measuring Safety Performance
• The use of Bow Tie as an effective tool to manage risk & exposure
• Recruitment Challenges of Quality & Safety Staff
• Introduction / Aerosight Presentation
• Workshop – Developing the effectiveness of SMS DATA Acquisition and Analysis – How to develop internal reporting processes
• How are we Measuring and Managing Competence across our business
• Integrating Quality Assurance into an EASA Compliant SMS
• Engaging with an effective Risk Assessment Process
• Considering the Value of voluntary versus mandatory Training Programs
• Safety and Security concerns of airport vicinity incursions of UAV (drones)
• How effective is Just Culture – where are the challenges
• Forthcoming ICAO expectations regarding Aviation English in a Maintenance and CAMO environment
The companies that sponsor the event are Aerosight, Avia intelligence, Ras Technic, AETS Sofema, JP International Aviation Security and Ryan Aviation.
Follow this link to “Register” today by using our Special Price: Attendance + Hotel Accommodation = 395 Euro.
Every additional Delegate from the same company – Attendance + Hotel Accommodation = 295 Euro. For more information please visit our page or email email@example.com.