Dobrica Vincic – Instructor of Sofema Aviation Services, had the pleasure to deliver Logistics & Stores Inspection Procedures EASA course in Sofia from July 1st to July 3rd 2019.
Delegates from Mautechnics and KLM UK Engineering Limited attended the training at SAS Training Academy.
About the course:
The EASA 145 Stores Management and Inspection System is an essential element of the 145 approval. It must be managed and staffed by trained and competent staff. This training is designed to cover all elements which are essential to the effective management and operation of a fully compliant store. This in-depth 3-day training is designed to provide attendees with:
- A detailed practical understanding of the requirements to Manage and Develop an Aviation Store
- To provide a regulatory and industry perspective for staff involved in Stores Management and Receipt Inspection
- Develop the attendees understanding of airworthiness and Receipt Certification principles including Electrostatic Inspection
- To Develop procedures for use in Stores and Goods Inspection
- To review the problems associated with bogus parts
- What is the Difference Between FAA Parts Manufacturing Approval (PMA) Parts and FAA Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) Parts?
- ISO – AS 9100 Aerospace Standard
- Developing a Fully Compliant Store including Inspection, Storage and Quarantine
- SMS Introduction & Components of a SMS System
- Authorized Release Certificates
- Acceptance of Components as per Part-M Subpart E
- Dangerous Goods Storage, Packing, Preparation for Shipping
- Human Factors and Logistics
- Electro Static Discharge Sensitive – ESDS
- The Problem of Bogus Parts and more
About Sofema Aviation Services
SAS Corporate Focus Promotes Delivery Beyond Compliance – We believe passionately that regulatory compliance is a step on the journey and not the destination.
Active across several continents SAS provides a clear understanding of the regulatory environment and acts as enablers to help organisations focus on organisational performance with the understanding that Regulatory Compliance is a step on the journey and not the destination.
Our Instructional Team is sincere, knowledgeable and experienced with a focus on effective delivery of interesting and relevant training to an adult audience.
Supported by a wealth of knowledge our Instructors are able to focus on a genuine desire to support a real understanding at the organisational level of the subject matter.
What did the delegates say about the training session?
“We were provided with some very useful examples.”
“The pace of the training was very good.”
“The overall climate of the course was great.”
“The experience of the instructor showed during the training.”
“The instructor delivered the course in a very interactive way.”
Sofema Aviation Services www.sassofia.com and our sister company SofemaOnline www.sofemaonline.com provide classroom and online training for regulatory and vocational training fully compliant with EASA requirements.
Are you looking for an Open Training or Training in your Company?
For additional details regarding any of our “In-company” or “Open training” courses please see our website or please email email@example.com