Sofema Aviation Services has the pleasure to announce the upcoming classroom course:
Logistics & Stores Inspection Procedures EASA – 3 Days
Date: 27 – 29 May 2019
Price: 895 USD
Venue: SAS Training Academy, Sofia, Bulgaria
Benefit from up to 30 % off the price with our Early Bird Discount See more here
This training is designed to cover all elements which are essential to the effective management and operation of a fully compliant store. It is designed to provide attendees with:
- A detailed practical understanding of the requirements to Manage and Develop an Aviation Store.
- To provide a regulatory and industry perspective for staff involved in Stores Management and Receipt Inspection.
- Develop the attendees understanding of airworthiness and Receipt Certification principles including Electrostatic Inspection.
- To Develop procedures for use in Stores and Goods Inspection.
- To review the problems associated with bogus parts.
- The trainee must demonstrate an understanding of the subjects covered.
- Regulatory Background
- Sofema looks at EASA and NPA 2012-03 Status
- Parts Manufacturing Authority PMA / EPA
- What is the Difference Between FAA Parts Manufacturing Approval (PMA) Parts and FAA Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) Parts?
- Safety & Quality System Review – SA, QC, QA & QI
- Supplier Evaluation Procedures
- ATA 300 – Packing Requirements
- Receiving inspection techniques (components, consumables; requiring special attention: engines, LG etc)
- Stores Receipt Guidance Documentation Review
- Handling and Storage of Chemicals
Why Should I choose Sofema Aviation Services for the training?
Sofema Aviation Services a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years of commercial aviation experience and 10 years of operational experience. Since we started we have provided certificates to approx 15,000 delegates we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customers.
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out! SAS Discount Program
What do the delegates say about Logistics & Stores Inspection Procedures SAS training?
“The course content and presentation were very educational.”
“Very good experience, hope to have again opportunity for another course.”
“Excellent diction and language presented by the instructor.”
“Definitely huge knowledge on the subject.”
‘All expectations are met.”