Kevin Rookes – Instructor of Sofema Aviation Services, had the pleasure to deliver Overseas Territory Aviation Regulations (OTAR) Part 145 & Part 43 – Recurrent Training in Hong Kong from July 29th to August 1st 2019.
Twenty-nine delegates from Hongkong Jet attended the In-company training at their facilities.
About the course:
Overseas Territories Aviation Circulars (OTACs) are issued to provide advice, guidance and information on standards, practices and procedures to support the Overseas Territories Aviation Requirements (OTARs). They may amplify or provide practical guidance on meeting a requirement. They may also contain administrative material, information of a temporary nature or information published in advance of a formal amendment to OTARs. This in-depth 2-day training is designed to provide attendees with:
- Awareness of the structure, composition, and impact of the OTAR regulatory obligations
- Understand the environment driving the Part 145 process to focus your business decision-making process.
- Confidence in gaining a detailed knowledge of the key components of OTAR 145 MOE
- Knowledge to be able to manage an OTAR MOE within your organization.
- A detailed understanding of the OTAR 145 Quality and Safety System.
- Part 145 Subpart A – General
- Part 145 Subpart B – Safety Management System (OTAC 145-7)
- General Introduction to Overseas Territory Aviation Authority Safety Management Systems
- Part 145 Subpart C – Approval Requirements
- Part 145 Subpart D – Option 2 requirements.
- OTAC Review and consideration of Best Practice Related Documents
- OTAC 145-1 : Maintenance Facilities (OTAR Part 145.103)
- OTAC 145-2 : Equipment, Tools and Materials (OTAR Part 145.109) and More
About Sofema Aviation Services
SAS Corporate Focus Promotes Delivery Beyond Compliance – We believe passionately that regulatory compliance is a step on the journey and not the destination.
Active across several continents SAS provides a clear understanding of the regulatory environment and acts as enablers to help organisations focus on organisational performance with the understanding that Regulatory Compliance is a step on the journey and not the destination.
Our Instructional Team is sincere, knowledgeable and experienced with a focus on effective delivery of interesting and relevant training to an adult audience.
Supported by a wealth of knowledge our Instructors are able to focus on a genuine desire to support a real understanding at the organisational level of the subject matter.
What did the delegates say about the training session?
“The instructor’s explanations are very detailed.”
“We were provided with some very useful examples.”
“The instructor has a very professional approach towards the material.”
“The materials war very useful”
“I am very satisfied with my training experience.”
Sofema Aviation Services www.sassofia.com and our sister company SofemaOnline www.sofemaonline.com provide classroom and online training for regulatory and vocational training fully compliant with EASA requirements.
Are you looking for an Open Training or Training in your Company?
For additional details regarding any of our “In-company” or “Open training” courses please see our website or please email email@example.com