Kevin Rookes – instructor of Sofema Aviation Services had the pleasure to deliver Logistics & Stores inspection procedures EASA for Jetstar Pacific.
The Training session started in May 7th and finished in May 11th in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Fifteen delegates attended the 5 day training courses of Logistics & Stores inspection procedures EASA.
About the Training Course
This is a 5 days in depth course which covers in details all essential elements to ensure the highest level of understanding to support the effective management of competence within the Stores and Logistics Environment.
The course meets the intent of IOSA (MNT 4.5.6 The Operator shall ensure each maintenance organisation that performs maintenance for the Operator has a training programme that provides for initial and continuation training for receiving inspectors) and Part 145 Stores Inspection competency training.
The following Subjects were addressed:
- Frequently Asked Questions – review
- Group Exercise
- Safety & Quality System Review – SA, QC, QA & QI
- Principles of an Aircraft Store
- Regulatory Background
- Acceptance of Components as per Part M Subpart E
- ISO – AS9100 Aerospace Standard
- Human Factors and Logistics
- Developing a Fully Compliant Store including Inspection, Storage and Quarantine
- Setting up an EASA Compliant Store Tool Stores and Calibration Criteria
- Storage Conditions Considerations
- How does the Quality System work in the Stores Environment
- Handling and Storage of Chemicals
- SMS Introduction & Components of a SMS System
- Considering the role of the SMS within the Stores environment
- Stores Management Procedures & Processes
- Writing and Developing Procedures
- Group Activity Designing a fully Compliant Aviation Store
See the full content of the training here
Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) has built up a genuine reputation for effective consultancy and support together with motivational training which educates and inspires all our delegates with a training program which includes:
- European Aviation Safety Agency EASA
- Federal Airworthiness Authority FAA
- Gulf Civil Aviation Authority GCAA
- Overseas Territory Regulations OTR
Behind Sofema Aviation Services we have over 40 Years industry experience to call on, we are able to help you develop the most appropriate outcomes for your organization. We understand the importance of helping organisations to meet the challenge of managing competence, we work to develop a positive safety culture and deliver improved business performance. Our primary focus is on delivering quality assured support and training services.
About Jetstar Pacific
Jetstar’s mission is to offer low fares to allow more people to fly to more places, more often. Since their launched in Australia in 2004, Jetstar Pacific have carried over 250 million passengers.
They have one of Asia Pacific’s largest low-fares networks by revenue. Jetstar-branded carriers operate more than 5,000 flights per week to more than 85 destinations.
What the delegates said about the training:
“He gave a lot of examples”
“Try to answer any question in class”
“Very good method of teaching”
“Everything was on time”
“He was very helpful”
Are you looking for an Open Training or Training in your Company?
For additional details regarding any of our “In company” or “Open training” courses please see our website or please email firstname.lastname@example.org