Date: 14-15th May 2019
Venue: Holliday Inn Hotel, Sofia, Bulgaria
The event aims to bring on a common platform aviation professionals and stakeholders to discuss issues of mutual interest. Via the sessions, the Symposium will try to raise the Profile of Key Safety and Quality Employees within EASA Compliant Organizations, while at the same time will raise the awareness regarding the risk management. Another goal is to highlight the contribution of the Safety and Quality business areas to support the positive development of the organization and to achieve minimal exposure.
Whether you are an Airlines, Airport, MRO, Aerospace Manufacturer, or Ground Handling Organisation the success of the Quality and Safety department is pivotal in delivering confidence to the business.
Regarding the speakers and the instructors, as we already said, they are some of the best aviation professionals you could ever meet.
Our next topic of the Symposium will be presented by Andrei Iana – Captain/Line Training Captain at Blue Air.
Combining his knowledge and experience in Aviation Auditing and Analysis, he will deliver a workshop on the topic “Developing the effectiveness of SMS DATA Acquisition and Analysis – How to develop internal reporting processes”.
Andrei took his Bachelor Degree from the Aviation Management University Politehnica of Bucharest.
He gained many other achievements such as the title of a Technical Pilot on ATR Fleet, Flight Safety Inspector, Member of the IOS- A response TEAM 2013, 2015 TAROM Audit, Internal Quality Auditor, attendance at ARMS Implementation Workshop, and Teledyne Airfase FDM Course.
- The Role of Quality Assurance / Compliance in an EASA Environment – How to maximise the Return on Investment ROI
- Challenges of Auditing of Airport Security – Best Practice Considerations
- Effective Flight Data Monitoring Process
- Developing a Safety Culture -The Challenges
- Measuring Safety Performance
- The use of Bow Tie as an effective tool to manage risk & exposure
- Recruitment Challenges of Quality & Safety Staff
- Workshop – Developing the effectiveness of SMS DATA Acquisition and Analysis – How to develop internal reporting processes
- How are we Measuring and Managing Competence across our business
- Introduction / Aerosight Presentation
- Integrating Quality Assurance into an EASA Compliant SMS
- Engaging with an effective Risk Assessment Process
- Considering the Value of voluntary versus mandatory Training Programs
- Safety and Security concerns of airport vicinity incursions of UAV (drones)
- How effective is Just Culture – where are the challenges
- Forthcoming ICAO expectations regarding Aviation English in a Maintenance and CAMO environment
The companies that sponsor the event are Aerosight, Avia intelligence, Ras Technic, AETS Sofema, JP International Aviation Security and Ryan Aviation.
Follow the link to “Register” today by using our Special Price: Attendance + Hotel Accommodation = 395 Euro. Every additional Delegate from the same company – Attendance + Hotel Accommodation 295 Euro. For more information please visit our page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.