Date: 14-15th May 2019
Venue: Holliday Inn Hotel, Sofia, Bulgaria
The event aims to bring on a common platform aviation professionals and stakeholders to discuss issues of mutual interest. Via the sessions, the Symposium will try to raise the Profile of Key Safety and Quality Employees within EASA Compliant Organizations, while at the same time will raise the awareness regarding the risk management. Another goal is to highlight the contribution of the Safety and Quality business areas to support the positive development of the organization and to achieve minimal exposure.
Whether you are an Airlines, Airport, MRO, Aerospace Manufacturer, or Ground Handling Organisation the success of the Quality and Safety department is pivotal in delivering confidence to the business.
Regarding the speakers and the instructors, as we already said, they are some of the best aviation professionals you could ever meet.
Another one of our honourable speakers is Dejan Dencic, who will present the topic “Integrating Quality Assurance into an EASA Compliant SMS”.
Dejan has over 20 years of experience in aviation going through all activities in aircraft maintenance, planning and engineering. Has Type rating for B737, ATR-72andAirbus 320 family aircraft. Moreover, he has very good knowledge of aircraft documentation (AMM,IPC, MPD, AMS, AD etc.).
Through the years facing problems finds that knowledge of aircraft is not only one solution but also knowledge of regulation as well. Currently Dejan works as a teacher in vocational school (EASA approved 147 Part66 and ATO) teaching students many subjects related to aviation courses and airspace technologies (EASA Modules 7, 8, 11, 15, 17) and Aviation Legislation(Module 10), and as Compliance monitoring manager in Infinity Aviation Belgrade covering both Quality (both AIR OPS and Part M) and Safety.
The other topics of the 2 days agenda of the Symposium are:
• Challenges of Auditing of Airport Security
• Effective Flight Data Monitoring Process
• Developing a Safety Culture -The Challenges
• Measuring Safety Performance
• The use of Bow Tie as an effective tool to manage risk & exposure
• Recruitment Challenges of Quality & Safety Staff
• Introduction / Aerosight Presentation
• Workshop – Developing the effectiveness of SMS DATA Acquisition and Analysis – How to develop internal reporting processes
• How are we Measuring and Managing Competence across our business
• Integrating Quality Assurance into an EASA Compliant SMS
• Engaging with an effective Risk Assessment Process
• Considering the Value of voluntary versus mandatory Training Programs
• Safety and Security concerns of airport vicinity incursions of UAV (drones)
• How effective is Just Culture – where are the challenges
• Forthcoming ICAO expectations regarding Aviation English in a Maintenance and CAMO environment
The companies that sponsor the event are Aerosight, Avia intelligence, Ras Technic, AETS Sofema, and JP International Aviation Security.
Follow the link to “Register” today by using our Special Price: Attendance + Hotel Accommodation = 395 Euro. Every additional Delegate from the same company – Attendance + Hotel Accommodation 295 Euro. For more information please visit our page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.