Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) is reaching out to Aviation Consultants.
Whether your business is an Airport, Airline or Maintenance Repair Organisation (MRO) operational safety, business efficiency and the effective management of cost are critical elements in determining the success of the business. From time to time, you will have a specific need within the business for qualified external support.
Sofema Consultants reporting to the leadership team can either define and present projects or support the business with research and analysis required to determine preferred outcomes.
Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Specialists provide guidance and facilitation regarding the purchase or consolidation of existing companies.
Sofema Consultants typically engage in any of the following activities:
- Preparation for Mergers, Acquisitions or Privatisation
- Data analysis and preparation of financial forecasts and business plans
- Independent Guidance from Subject Matter Expert
Consultants have a minimum of 20 Years’ Experience within the specialised area and many have more than 30 Years’ Experience (Time in Subject Matter not just in Aviation).
Aviation Consultants have up-to-date market knowledge as well as experience in the subject matter, they are focused on the need to work with the client to ensure the best possible outcome.
SAS holds a register of Aviation Consultants – please contact email@example.com with your CV and we will send you our Registration Document and NDA.
With an available pool of consultants at our disposal, we can offer significant flexibility related to manpower during the changing workload needs as a project matures.
What do Sofema Aviation Consultants Offer?
- Provide understanding and assistance in most aspects of the air transport industry worldwide.
- Prepare and present recommendations as mandated to all levels within the client’s organization.
- Airports, Airlines, AMO/ MRO – CAMO, Ground Handling, ANS, Leasing, Expert Witness.
- Support the development of strategic operational and technical objectives.
- Develop proposals to optimize the business performance and provide guidance to the Executive and Leadership Team in respect of complex business problems.
- Support analysis of performance and profitability of workflows utilizing program management best practices and metrics.
Support & Services can be provided on the following basis:
- Initial expert advisory & consultation basis
- Medium-term structured project with detailed reporting throughout
- Technical witness in a legal or arbitration case
- Expert to support your project bidding team
Considering the Value of Third-Party Aviation Consulting
A sizeable database of consultants matched with the specific needs of the Industry provides for the maximum flexibility and administrative support.
If you believe you meet the experience criteria
- Consultants have a minimum of 20 Years Experience within the specialised area
- For Executive Roles you will typically have 8 – 10 Years Senior and Managerial Aviation experience as well as 2 – 3 years Role Relevant experience.
Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information to register as a Consultant or to seek the support of a SAS registered consultant for a project.