Services on offer include
- Travel worldwide with equipment to cover the most stringent and immediate requirements of our clients.
- Perform Borescope Inspections on most engine types in use today including auxiliary power units (APU’s).
- Perform all inspections as per client’s instructions but always strictly in accordance with the aircraft’s current maintenance manual or in certain cases the current engine manufactures maintenance/overhaul manual.
- Issue an EASA Form 1 Release to Service Certificate for serviceable engines.
- Provide clients with a DVD recording of the complete inspection, along with a detailed written report and digital images of any defects or damage found.
- Assessment of any defects and make recommendations with regard to serviceability and if required will liaise with the engine manufacturer’s local representative on behalf of the client.
Please contact us on email@example.com for a detailed quotation regarding any of the above offered services.