Sofema Aviation Services are able to support detailed engine Health Monitoring Services across a range of Engine types. A full range of Borescope Services provided by UK EASA 145 approved associate company are also available
Our Partner offers Independent Video Borescope Inspections of aircraft engines and Auxiliary Power Units all with total impartiality. Established in 2004 they offer you many decades of aviation experience. An industry leader in Borescope Inspection using probably the best and most up to date equipment on the market today, this being the “IPLEX” systems manufactured by Olympus industrial. An essential service to Lease companies, Finance houses, Maintenance facilities and Airlines for the management of their engines for the purposes of sale or purchase, lease or return, or the on going scheduled maintenance of these valuable assets.
Services on offer include
- Travel worldwide with equipment to cover the most stringent and immediate requirements of our clients.
- Perform Borescope Inspections on most engine types in use today including auxiliary power units (APU’s).
- Perform all inspections as per client’s instructions but always strictly in accordance with the aircraft’s current maintenance manual or in certain cases the current engine manufactures maintenance/overhaul manual.
- Issue an EASA Form 1 Release to Service Certificate for serviceable engines.
- Provide clients with a DVD recording of the complete inspection, along with a detailed written report and digital images of any defects or damage found.
- Assessment of any defects and make recommendations with regard to serviceability and if required will liaise with the engine manufacturer’s local representative on behalf of the client.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed quotation regarding any of the above offered services.