World Renowned Aviation Regulatory Training Client Discount & Benefits Program
Immediate Benefits available for all PTP Clients, with Corporate and Individual Discounts on more than 500 Classroom and 150 Online Training Courses
For European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), Federal Aviation Administration FAA as well as all other regulatory training including Overseas, Territory Airworthiness Regulations (OTAR) and UAE Gulf Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA).
We encourage all our clients to study carefully the following discount offers as it provides significant benefit for all customers both private & corporate
SAS Corporate – Preferred Training Partner Program
Sofema Aviation Services are pleased to present our Preferred Training Partner Program which we believe not only provides outstanding value, but which is unrivaled for the benefits on offer.
We are currently opening the PTP offer to additional organisations and companies, if your organisation is progressive and you believe in the benefit of continuous training then you can benefit from great savings with more than 500 Regulatory training courses at your disposal.
The Program combines all the offers of Classroom & Online and when you become a PTP client you may choose the best discount option to meet your requirements.
SOL – Corporate – Preferred Training Partner Program – Individuals Benefit Too!
Only available to Organisations – however once enrolled all your employees can benefit from the available discount for personnel expenditure – So do encourage your employer to become a SAS/SOL PTP partner now!
This is our everyday Discount Program and not an exclusive offer!
By careful planning of your regulatory training program you will be able to take the maximum advantage of this discount program and to make significant saving throughout the year.
So What Discounts are on Offer?
Our philosophy is to provide genuine and transparent discounts so our clients can benefit directly from increased engagement.
The discount schemes you can benefit from are: Sofema Online Corporate (SOL Corporate) Sofema Aviation Services Corporate (SAS Corporate) – Preferred Training Partner, Multi Delegates Discount Program and the Early Bird Program listed below:
How Can I become a SAS/SOL PTP Partner?
We focus on building a PTP relationship with clients who will directly benefit from our support and the opportunity to achieve significant savings.
You may request admission to the program at any time and this will be considered on its merit
We also approach customers where we feel program membership will bring additional client benefits (usually after the successful delivery of an “In company” training.)
PTP Partners receive the following Benefits with SofemaOnline
- A standard 20% discount for SofemaOnline courses on our online training platform www.sofemaonline.com will be provided as a part of this PTP agreement.
- Note this discount is applicable for up to 10 persons. If the client has more than 10 Persons the official SofemaOnline discounts will be applicable.
- A dedicated Account Manager will be provided to provide you with a direct contact to answer your questions, provide support and guidance and help you to choose the best options for your organisations needs.
- PTP Partners can request accelerated loading of a training subject, (When not currently available – 10 Delegates required)
- When using corporate enrollment for EASA 145 Recurrent Training we support you with reminders mandatory courses of the staff (HF, EWIS and FTS). Only when mass purchase is done.
PTP Partners receive the following Benefits with Sofema Aviation Services
- You will receive 20% discount for the first person attending our open training courses
- For the second person (to 4th Person – including the first) all will receive 30% discount
- For enrollments of 5 or more persons you receive additional 10% total 40% discount for all Open Training Delegates)
- You will receive 20% discount from the total cost of “In Company Training”. * (Please note variation to PTP in respect of withholding tax)
* For clients from countries with a tax withholding policy up to 10%, the following will be applicable:
1/ 10% less discount than the agreed in point a, b, c and d.
2/ The client may deduct 10% Tax
3/ If the client provides us with a Certificate of Tax Withholding SAS will provide the following options:
a) Provide a refund of 10% from the received amount.
b) provide an equivalent discount of 10 pct from the received payment as credit for future training course.
Additional Benefits from the SAS Preferred Training Partner Program
a) For “In Company Training” the client can increase the number of the delegates from 12 to 15 without additional charges.
b) For “In Company Training” delegates above 15 the admin fee per delegate is decreased to 20 USD per Course Day (minimum 40 USD).
c) For Open Training Sessions if the client enrolls 5 or more delegates per training an additional discount of 10% will be provided.
d) A standard discount of 10% will be provided for the SAS Aviation Consulting Services.
Multi Delegate Discount
· For 2 Delegates (or 1 Delegate attending 2 Training) we offer 15% Discount for each Delegate
· For 3 Delegates (or 1 Delegate attending 3 Training) we offer 25% Discount for each Delegate
· For 4 Delegates we offer 4 for the price of 3 special offer.
Early Bird Discount
· For 1 person – 15 %
· For 2 persons, we will add additional 5 %
· For 3 persons, we will add also additional 5 %
The Early Bird Discount Program is applicable for bookings taken and payment received more than 4 weeks before commencement of the training!
You can combine the Multi Delegate and Early Bird discount programs, and to receive up to 30 % discount for all required training course!
Combining Early Bird & Multi Delegate
You can combine the Multi Delegate and Early Bird Discount Programs, and to receive up to 30 % discount for all required training courses!
Please note that SAS Discount Policy excluding the Early Bird is conditional on timely payment of all due amounts 7 days prior to the training course. Any payment delay past the invoice due date will result in normal prices applying.