Introducing our city and our training academy
Sofia is situated at the foot of Mount Vitosha in west Bulgaria, Sofia is a city of abundant character and charm with a distinctive assortment of museums and green spaces to discover. One of the oldest cities in Europe, Sofia’s enjoys a recent revival as one of Europe’s most understated yet captivating destinations.
You will discover that Sofia is full of hidden charm and we are sure enjoy a city which offers the visitor a fascinating mix of history, architecture, culture, and Bulgarian food.
- SAS Training Academy Location Guide
- Managing Sofema Aviation Services Training Program 2018-2019
- A brief history of Bulgaria by BulgariaTravel.org
- 101 Incredible things to do in Sofia by SofiaAdventures.com
- What foreigners share about their visitation in Bulgaria – SAS collection
- 19 reasons to visit Sofia before 2019
- Bulgaria – the undiscovered foodie capital by BBC Travel
- Sofia Guide by BulgariaTravel.org
- Sofema Aviation Services presents a videos about Bulgaria
- Sofema Aviation Services presents the top websites for Sofia Visitors