Introducing Our City and Our Training Academy
Sofia is situated at the foot of Mount Vitosha in west Bulgaria, Sofia is a city of abundant character and charm with a distinctive assortment of museums and green spaces to discover. One of the oldest cities in Europe, Sofia’s enjoys a recent revival as one of Europe’s most understated yet captivating destinations.
You will discover that Sofia is full of hidden charm and we are sure to enjoy a city that offers the visitor a fascinating mix of history, architecture, culture, and Bulgarian food.
– SAS Training Academy Location Guide
– A brief history of Bulgaria by BulgariaTravel.org
– 101 Incredible things to do in Sofia by SofiaAdventures.com
– Bulgaria – the undiscovered foodie capital by BBC Travel
– Sofia Guide by BulgariaTravel.org
– Sofema Aviation Services presents a videos about Bulgaria
– Sofema Aviation Services presents the top websites for Sofia Visitors