This course is for experienced auditors typically within an airline environment with responsibilities for auditing all business areas including operations and continuing airworthiness (CAW).
- All Business Areas including Operational, Maintenance & CAMO
- Applicable ISO Requirements including EN9110:2018
- IOSA & ISAGO
Being able to support an in-depth understanding of non-conformities in your organisation is part of the mission. Being able to clearly explain the exposure to your organisations business area owners and post holders is an essential attribute of an effective Quality Assurance Auditor.
Our Detailed Auditing Techniques Training Masterclass’ techniques may be applied in any audit situation including management system processes, determining the effectiveness of existing or client quality & safety audit systems.
The training is extremely effective and is suitable for both regulatory authorities as well as industry. Have you ever wondered how it is that accident investigators understand all the shortfalls and exposures – but after an accident or incident. It is possible to audit at this level before an accident.
This course is highly interactive with all delegates having the opportunity to fully engage to consider best practice techniques related to both auditing techniques and compliance oversight methodology.
Auditing is either a tick the box exercise to keep the regulatory authority at bay or Auditing is a powerful tool for establishing the effectiveness of an organisation. (Incidentally we teach the latter)
Who is the course for?
This training is suitable for Compliance Managers, Maintenance Managers and Compliance Auditors, as well as people working in the Quality Assurance Department. It is relevant for members of the Quality Assurance Audit department, all business area stake holders and owners.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
a) To consider the Key elements required to drive the organizations quality system to both ensure compliance and to deliver maximum effectiveness.
b) Obtain a detailed practical understanding of advanced auditing methodology and how you can apply what you learn in the workplace.
c) An essential element then of benefiting from this training is to focus on the issues, how they relate in our work place, and what we need to do to address them.
d) How to identify areas which need special attention and how to focus our efforts on making sure our trainings deliver in all relevant areas.
e) Significantly improve your own competence related to audit delivery
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
- Compliance Auditing Process Review
- Considering the goal of QA Independent Oversight auditing in respect of both QC & QA to ensure EASA & Organizational Compliance
- Measuring the Effectiveness of 3rd Party Organization’s QC Management
- ISO 19011:2018 – Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems
- EN 9110:2018 – Quality Management System Requirements
- IOSA & ISAGO Internal Auditing & Assessment
- Managing Organizational Competency the Challenges for QA Assessment
- Overcoming the Challenges of Aviation Compliance Auditing
- Understanding the Psychology of an Aviation Auditee
- Effective Techniques for Conducting Audit Interviews
- Effective Development use and Interpretation of Check Lists
- Quality Auditing of Safety Management Systems
- Integration of Quality Assurance into an EASA Management System
- ISO 31000:2018, Risk management – Guidelines, provides principles, framework and a process for managing risk
- Using Root Cause Analysis to drive an effective Quality System
- Evaluation of the Business Impact of Audit Findings – Effective Mitigations
- Continual Business Improvement Through the use of Positive Cultural Development Programs
- Management Evaluation – How to Ensure Effectiveness
- Debrief and Close
This course is designed to accommodate all compliance managers, maintenance managers and compliance auditors whether they are based in a Part Ops environment or Part 145 and Part M organisation.
The course also focuses on the need for the Quality Assurance Department to support the organisation objective of multiple compliances across a range of standards. It is relevant for members of the quality Assurance Audit department, all business area stakeholders and owners.
A background or understanding of Aviation Audit techniques and process will provide a foundation to build on during this training.
To re-enforce a comprehensive understanding of the requirements for an effective QA & system including an understanding of the different types of audit applicable for each area.
To consider the fundamentals of a fully compliant Aviation Quality System together with the Key elements required to organize the Quality Compliance processes to ensure compliance and to deliver maximum effectiveness.
To prepare the delegate to undertake the role of Lead Auditor and or Quality Manager.
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“The content of the course will be very useful for my future practices.”
“All my expectations are met.”
“The course really contributed to expanding my knowledge in that area.”
“The instructor really added up to me understanding the topic.”
“The presentation made the material so much more comprehensible.”
2 Days – Each training day will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com Call +359 28210806