3 days of intensive training covering QA Auditing and Advanced Auditing Techniques. Root Cause Analysis and Performance Auditing Techniques specifically for EASA Part 147 Organisations.
Organisations that can deliver an effective quality audit system as well as a process to follow up with all issues in an effective and practical way, grow and flourish.
This course is specifically designed to meet the needs of Auditors working in a Part 147 organization, written by a Quality Manager with more than 25 years of practical experience gained whilst auditing within Aviation Training, Maintenance, and Operations Environments.
The course is highly practical and relevant. The course considers basic and advanced Quality Assurance Auditing plus Root Cause Analysis as well as Performance Auditing Techniques.
Aimed at aviation professionals who are seeking to develop an EASA Part 147 Quality Assurance Department or to enhance the role of auditing within the 147.
The course delivers an in-depth understanding of the auditing techniques and behaviors it is suitable as an introduction for new auditors and a refresher for more experienced auditors.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
a) To consider the Key elements required to organise the 147 Compliance Auditing System processes to both ensure compliance and to deliver maximum effectiveness within an EASA Part 147 organisation.
b) To re-enforce a comprehensive understanding of the requirements for the Quality System including an understanding of the different types of audit applicable for each area together with how the QA & QC Process operates within the QMS.
c) To consider in depth Compliance Management Auditing and to share an understanding of the various roles within the quality system.
d) To focus on the effectiveness of root cause analysis related to any identified discrepancies, and to support positive action.
e) To place a clear priority on best practice management within a strong quality assurance “compliance-based” system.
Who is the Course for?
It is for persons who are involved in delivering or receiving EASA Part 147 compliant Quality Assurance (Compliance Audits) In particular Quality Audit Staff, Nominated Persons, 147 Post Holders and Training Managers, as well as anyone with an interest to achieve an effective understanding of the 147 Auditing Process.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed:
• General Introduction to EASA Auditing
• Abbreviations and Terms
• EASA Part 147 Regulatory OverView
• EASA Part 147 Distance Learning Training Considerations
• Review of Approval Changes EASA Part 147 Reference of GM to 147.B.110
• 147 Accountable Manager Roles & Responsibilities
• EASA 147 Post Holder Responsibilities and Relationships
• Typical Roles and Responsibilities within an EASA 147 Organisation
• Quality Auditing – How to Effectively Determine EASA Part 147 Compliance
• Considering EASA Part 147 Auditor Competencies
• Quality Audit Techniques – Considering the Basics
• Quality Audit Fundamentals – Compliance Audits / System Audits / Process – Audits / Product Audits / Surveillance Audits
• Basic Quality Audit Techniques
• Advanced Quality Auditing Techniques
• Understanding the Psychology of an Aviation Auditee
• Quality Control & Quality Assurance Activities in Support of EASA Part 147 Organisations
• Effective Audit Communication Review
• Development and use of Audit Check Lists
• Auditing for Process Effectiveness
• Identification of Root Cause
• Using Root Cause Analysis to Drive an Effective Quality System
• MTOE Section 3 Quality Control Procedures
• Measuring the Effectiveness of the Organisation’s QC Management
• Auditing for Process Effectiveness
• Creating an Audit Schedule
• EASA Part 147 Training Needs Analysis (TNA) explained
• TNA Quality Control Process
• Dealing with Situations Arising During the Audit / Communication
• Managing Meetings to Open and Close the Audit
• Effective Report Writing
• Creating Corrective Actions
• Management Evaluation – How to Ensure Effectiveness Considering the Role of the Quality Assurance Function
Quality Assurance Professionals with existing audit experience and knowledge of aviation quality systems. New staff and other persons wishing to understand best practice techniques associated with Aviation Quality Assurance Processes are also welcome.
Knowledge of Part 147 and Part 66 Aviation regulations is highly beneficial as well as background knowledge of basic aviation auditing techniques is also an advantage.
To consider the fundamentals of a fully compliant Aviation Quality System together with the Key elements required to organize the Quality Audit System processes to ensure compliance and to deliver maximum effectiveness.
To meet the needs of an Auditor working in Part 147/ Part 66 organization.
The course delivers an in-depth understanding of the auditing techniques and behaviors appropriate to new and experienced auditors.
An essential element then of benefiting from this training is to focus on the issues, how they relate to our workplace, and what we need to do to address them.
How to identify areas which need special attention and how to focus our efforts on making sure our training delivers in all relevant areas.
EASA Part 147 Regulatory & Auditing Introduction, AM & NPH Roles & Responsibilities, QA Fundamentals, Part 147 QC Management Activities, Root Cause Techniques, MTOE Part 3 Procedures, Reporting & Corrective Actions & Management Evaluation.
3 days – each day will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806.