Multiple external organisations carry out various indepth audits to airlines such as IOSA. The purpose of this course to prepare your airline/organisation for international standards/requirements and audits.
IOSA program is an internationally recognized and accepted evaluation system designed to assess the operational management and control systems of an airline It is a global safety audit program. Audit standards include ICAO safety and security provisions and industry best practices from ICAO Annexes 1, 2, 6, 8, 17, 18 and 19. This program is available to all commercial passenger & cargo airlines.
This specific IOSA MNT course will help to understand the roles and responsibilities of Airline within the various maintenance groups including Safety, Compliance Monitoring, Quality Assurance, Reliability, Technical Records, Engineering, Production & Maintenance Planning etc.
Who is the Course for?
The course is primarily focused on the needs of the Airline Maintenance Personnel including Auditors, Inspectors and Flight Safety Officers to deeply understand of the IOSA MNT discipline to be fully compliant with the IOSA requirements.
The course will also be of interest to persons who are responsible to document and implement IOSA requirements throughout the organisation such as Airline IOSA Managers, IOSA Representatives, Coordinators, POC’s (Point of Contact).
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
a) Get a better knowledge and skills of IOSA program in order to document and implement IOSA requirements at maintenance operations of airline.
b) Be able to learn relevant IOSA ORG and repeated requirements in MNT disciplines, all relationships in details.
c) Understand the elements of MNT discipline very well such as management and control, maintenance control, technical records and monitoring of approved maintenance organisations.
d) Learn the auditing techniques to ensure that the requirements of IOSA MNT are met and maintained.
Why should I choose SAS for this training?
Sofema Aviation Services is a Regulatory Training and Consulting company with 45 years of commercial aviation experience and 10 years operational experience. Since the start we have provided certificates more than 20,000 delegates and we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers and trainees.
The second reason is a combination of outstanding course fees, together with a world beating discount program which leaves our competitors way behind – please do not take our word for it, check it out!
What Makes SAS IOSA MNT Discipline Course for Airlines Course – 3 Days Different?
Because our courses are written and prepared by Aviation Instructors who have lived through the regulations and standards. The author of the training material has more than 25 years’ experience as an Auditor/Instructor across the entire regulatory spectrum.
At Sofema Aviation Services our focus is on accepting that compliance with Regulations and Standards is in fact minimum compliance. Interpreting the regulations and standards in a way which enables the development and optimisation of our business is where we should see opportunity to drive efficiencies and cost saving.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– IOSA Program Overview-Benefits of Program
– IOSA Documentation Structure
– Abbreviations & Terms, Notes and Symbols
– Relationships between IOSA requirements and ICAO/EASA regulations
– Aircraft Engineering and Maintenance (MNT)
– Maintenance Operations and Environment
– Introduction to IOSA Program-Disciplines in terms of MNT operations
– MNT SMS ORG and Repeated Requirements
– MNT Interlink Requirements
– The Importance of 5P, 1S Policy in scope of MNT
– IOSA Guidance Materials (GM) and Auditor Actions (AA) for MNT Discipline
– Details of IOSA MNT requirements
– Management and Control on Maintenance Operations
– Management System Overview
– Accountability, Authorities and Responsibilities, Maintenance Program
– Provision of Resources, Maintenance Management Manual (MMM)
– Maintenance Records System, Aircraft Systems/Equipment
– Quality Assurance Program of MNT Discipline
– Quality Control of Outsourced Operations and Products
– Safety Management in MNT Environment
– Maintenance Control
– Control System, Maintenance Planning, Parts Installation, Deferred Maintenance, Continuing Airworthiness Information
– Repairs and Modifications, Defect Recording and Control, EDTO, Recorders
– NDB Management, RVSM Operations, Reporting to the Authority
– Technical Records
– Aircraft Technical Logs (ATL), Management of Airworthiness Directives (ADs)
– Maintenance Organisations
– MNT Document Management and Control
– Aircraft Emergency Equipment Terminology
– Audit Methodology of Aircraft Emergency Equipment
– Method of Assessment for Aircraft Emergency Equipment
– Completion of Aircraft Systems and Equipment Forms
– Verifying the Aircraft Systems and Equipment Requirements
– QC Check of Aircraft Systems and Equipment Forms
– MNT Mandatory Assessment and Observation
– Usage of MNT Mandatory Observation (MO) Check-List
– Exercise, Key Studies concerning IOSA MNT Discipline
– Recap/Brief Summary of IOSA MNT Course
– MNT Post Holder
– Upper/Senior Managers of MNT Operations
– Maintenance Department Managers
– Supervisors, Engineers, Staffs working at Maintenance Departments
– Compliance Monitoring Managers (Quality Managers)
– Safety Managers and Safety Officers
– Airline IOSA Representatives, POC’s (Point of Contact)
– Auditors, Inspectors, Candidate Auditors and Inspectors
– Authority Representatives
A background or understanding of airline maintenance operations will be an advantage.
The course will develop the delegates understanding of MNT requirements deeply under IOSA Program and how they relate to document and implement of IOSA MNT requirements.
Delegates will learn to continued compliance of IOSA requirements and how to increase supervision and control of maintenance operations. Besides they wil learn to fill and update aircraft emergency equipment table which is very critical for maintenance operations.
Delegates will understand to support consistent implementation of SMS in maintenance operations and continuously strengthen control over audit processes through IOSA.
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“This training offers very good explanations of difficult topics.”
“All aspect were useful, the examples were great.”
“This training helped me to develop some new skills.”
“The instructor is very resourceful and intelligent.”
“Having a visual material helps a lot the learning process.”
3 days – Each training day will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.