Developing Quality & Safety Competence in an EASA Environment
How Does a Certifying Engineer or Operations Staff prepare for a move into the EASA Quality and Safety and Security (Audit/ Oversight) Environment?
Sofema Online www.sofemaonline.com has put together a package of online training designed to appeal to the needs of aviation professionals.
Achieve your Quality & Safety in an EASA Environment Diploma now!
Sofema Online Learning Diploma – EASA Quality & Safety
Please make no mistake this a lot of study material, however, if you are genuine about growing your knowledge and developing your career this is a practical route to achieve.
Grow your Competence with a Sofema Online Learning Diploma
Demonstrates your high level of knowledge across multiple subject areas within a core business unit.
The Sofema Online Learning Diploma is the perfect way to demonstrate to your employer or future employer that you have an achieved a basic understanding of the subject matter across a range of related topics.
- Benefit from a Substantial Multi-Course Special Discount
- Print multiple course completion certificates online
- Receive Your Had Copy Diploma worldwide on completion
Sofema Online Learning Diploma – EASA Quality & Safety Consisting of 8 Separate Courses:
a) Either Part 145 Regulations with V/O & Part M Regulations with V/O or
b) Part M Regulations with V/O & (EC) Regulation 965/12 Training Essentials
c) Safety Management Systems Implementation Review
d ) Safety Management Systems Risk Monitoring and
e) Safety Performance Overview and Recurrent
f) Aviation Compliance Auditing In an EASA Environment with VO
g) Aviation Quality Auditing & Root Cause Analysis for Nominated Persons and Business Area Managers
h) Aviation Security Introduction for Non-Security Airport Staff.
Normal Price when undertaken individually = 548 USD
Special Price to obtain your Diploma with SofemaOnline Learning Development = 435 USD
Equal to 3 monthly payments of 145 USD per month.
- Payments may be spread over 2 Consecutive Months
- a) Each Course will remain open for 4 months from the individual start date
- b) The entire Program Must be completed with a 12-month period
- c) Any extensions will be charged at 50 % of the “Normal” appropriate rate for the course
- d) Course will be allocated sequentially when the current course is completed
- e) Diploma’s will only be issued once all courses are completed