This 1 Day training focuses on Industry best practices, acknowledges the role of Human Factors and delivers several advanced subjects to support the job role of your Maintenance Planners, Supervisors and Managers.
Aircraft Maintenance Planning is a key business area within the Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO). Whist some in the organisation may view Maintenance Planning as a burden or overhead in fact if managed correctly and all opportunities are understood and actioned, can in fact support the for drive significant savings.
The course is aimed at those who have a direct role in either the control or administration Maintenance Programs, it is an advanced course and is best suited to persons with a working knowledge of the MSG 3 and MRB process.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– Introduction Overview and Regulatory Perspective
– Aircraft Maintenance Program Development
– Performance-Based Maintenance Planning Optimization
– Bridging Requirements
– Comparison of “Block,” “Phased,” and “Equalized” check philosophy.
– Task Packaging & Maintenance Clusters
– Capacity Planning
– Man hour Planning and Estimation
– Ageing Aircraft Structures
– NDT in Aircraft Maintenance (Maintenance Planning Considerations)
– Work Pack Auditing
– Maintenance Planning – Production Planning Interface
– Developing Service Level Agreements (SLA)
All personnel with duties and/or responsibilities in the Airline Planning environment. Quality Assurance Staff. Also of Interest to persons working in a CAMO or Part M Quality System. Production Planning and Reliability Specialists and Engineers.
General Awareness of the structure and functionality of the Part M would be an advantage but not essential.
The course considers opportunities to generate efficiencies in the Maintenance Planning Process, it is specifically intended to support a proactive Planning approach.
1 Day – Start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806.