To be a Part-147 approved organisation requires an Maintenance Training Organisation Appropriate MTOE including a documented set of procedures and a compliance matrix to show how they meet the requirements of Part-147. Organisations which can deliver an effective quality audit system and a process to follow up with all issues in an effective and practical way, grow and flourish.
This course is specifically designed to meet the needs of an Auditor working in a 147 organization, written by an Auditor with more than 25 years practical experience across a range of business areas.
The course is aimed at aviation professionals who are seeking to embrace a EASA Part 147 Auditing Role. The course delivers an in depth understanding of the background to compliance management and auditing, auditing techniques and behaviours receive an in depth and practical coverage.
The training places a clear priority on the technique of auditing within an EASA Part 147 organisation including system and process auditing together with a root cause understanding of methods to identify systemic failures as opposed to mere compliance type audit findings.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed -
- General Introduction
- EASA Regulatory Frame Work
- Regulatory Drivers for EASA Part 147
- QMS & SMS relationship
- Typical Roles and Responsibilities within an EASA 147 Organisation
- EASA Part 147 Quality / Compliance Manager Responsibilities
- Auditor Competence Assessment within a Part 147 organisation
- Auditing Introduction
- Audit Processes how to be Effective
- Advanced Quality Auditing Techniques
- Development and use of Audit Check Lists
- The use of Psychology During Audits
- Dealing with Situations
- Effective Audit Communication
- Managing meetings to open and close the audit
- TNA Quality Control Process
- Quality Assurance TNA auditing against an organisational standard
- Managing an EASA Part 147 Compliant Competence Process
- EASA Part 147 Section 3 Quality Control and Audit Processes
- Effective Report Writing
- Creating Corrective Actions
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Management Evaluation
Target groups –
This course is designed to focus on the role of persons either managing or working within the Aviation Quality environment. In addition Aviation Training Managers who require to understand the fundamentals of Auditing in a EASA Part 147 environment.
This is not a course for beginners, a strong background in commercial aviation together with a general awareness of the regulatory is a must.
Learning Objectives –
1. To equip the attendee with the skills and techniques required to manage a 147 Quality Assurance program and execute meaningful audit programs and audits within their respective organisations.
2. To give the attendees a number of exercises including raising their own audit plans, checklists and reports in relation to their role, using procedures and audit plans drawn from their own company. This will ensure the course is practical and relevant to each attendee.
2 days – Each training day will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806