Organisations which can deliver an effective quality audit system and a process to follow up with all issues in an effective and practical way, grow and flourish.
This 2 day highly practical course offered by Sofema Aviation Services is designed specifically for all aviation professionals who need to understand the techniques associated with effective auditing.
The Aviation Quality System should be at the heart of the operation, fully functioning within every department and element of the organisation.
This 2 day intensive course is specifically designed for persons who need to have a realistic grasp of the various techniques used to deliver an effective audit. It will also be of benefit as a refresher to Quality Audit Staff and persons who normally work within the Operators AOC, Part M / CAR M CAMO & Maintenance Environments.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
a) To be able to explain the key elements required to organize the organisations compliance audit System processes to both ensure compliance and to deliver maximum effectiveness.
b) Understand the regulations which deliver the Quality Audit Requirements
c) To be able to explain the requirements for both the QA and SMS systems including an understanding of the different types of audit applicable for each area together with how the QMS and SMS integrates within the overall Management System Process.
d) To consider in depth Compliance Management Auditing and to raise an understanding of the various roles of a quality system within the organisation
e) Ability to focus on effective identification of root cause analysis and promotion of positive action.
f) To be able to place a clear priority on best practice management within a strong quality assurance “compliance-based” system.
g) Understand techniques to focus on the organisational issues during the audit including the relationship within the work place and responsibility to address issues.
h) Understanding how an effective Quality Assurance system can support the effectiveness of the organisation
Who is the Course for?
It is for persons who are involved in delivering or receiving EASA / GCAA compliant Quality Assurance (Compliance Audits) In particular Quality Audit Staff, Nominated Persons, CAMO Quality Auditors, as well as anyone with an interest to achieve an effective understanding of the Compliance Audit Process
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
- Introduction – Compliance Auditing Process Review
- Measuring the Effectiveness of the Organisation’s QC Management
- Review of the latest Regulations Structure and Framework (EASA / UAE CARs)
- Requirements Related to an CAR OPS / EASA 965/2012 Quality System
- Requirements related to a CAR 145 / EASA Part 145 Quality System
- Requirements Related to an CAR M –EASA Part M Quality System
- The Role of the Compliance Manager
- Integration of Quality Assurance into an EASA Management System
- Dealing with Specific Challenges within your Aviation Quality System
- Accountable Manager and Post Holder Responsibilities and Relationships
- Developing Audit Interviewing Skills
- Collection of Evidences – How Much is Too Much?
- Advance Quality Auditing Techniques in a GCAA / EASA Compliant Organisation
- Maintaining Objectivity – Sample Size / Value of Finding Raised / Operator’s Authority on Area of Audit
- The Challenge of Working with English as a Foreign Language (EFL) and Creating Quality Audit Discrepancies
- Classifying Findings –Level 1 / 2 / 3
- Communicating a Finding to the Auditee
- Understanding the Psychology of an Aviation Auditee
- Quality Auditing of Safety Management Systems
- Using Root Cause Analysis to drive an effective Quality System
- Evaluation of the Business Impact of Audit Findings – Effective Mitigations
- Dealing with Situations Arising During the Audit / Communication
- Workshop to Review Typical CAR’s
- Debrief and Close
Quality Audit Staff, Nominated Persons, Key Business Managers, Supervisors and Trainers.
General Awareness of the structure and functionality of the EASA / GCAA Regulatory framework – Previous Auditing experience is not required.
At the end of this Training the delegate should have a comprehensive understanding of the methods used to deliver effective audits, both compliance and performance. In addition to understand the processes which identify real organizational issues in a minimum Time frame.
Compliance Auditing Process Review, CAR OPS / EASA 965 – CAR 145 / EASA Part 145 & CAR M –EASA Part M. Integration of QA into the GCAA /EASA Management System, Dealing with Challenges, Collecting Evidence. Classify & Communicate Findings. Root Cause Review & Auditing SMS.
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“The instructor used the right words to explain the material.”
“The discussions among the group were very beneficial.”
“The instructor showed a very resourceful background and experience.”
“All sections of the course were related to my field.”
“Adequate answers were given to specific questions.”
2 days – Each Training day will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806