This course corresponds to the theoretical course and enables participants to gain competence in practical Line and Base Maintenance, using a structured learning process. The training will be conducted on the aircraft, in maintenance facilities and in the classroom.
Upon completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
– Apply the relevant safety precautions
– Identify and apply aircraft technical documentation
– Name, identify and locate aircraft system Components
– Perform normal operation of aircraft systems
– Perform the servicing and ground handling
– Perform system operational tests and on-board maintenance system supported tests
– Carry out routine thorough visual inspections
– Describe component removal / installation procedures unique to the aircraft type
– Determine aircraft airworthiness in accordance with MEL/CDL, and explain maintenance procedures according to the minimum equipment list (MEL)
– Correlate information for the purpose of making decisions in respect to fault diagnosis and rectification.
CAR / EASA Part-66 / CAR -66 category B1 & B2 or other maintenance staff.
EASA Part-66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence category B1 / B2 or equivalent.
10 Days – Each training day will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806