An EASA approved 147 Maintenance Training Organisation is required to a Maintenance Training Organisation Exposition MTOE.
This 1 day training presented by Sofema Aviation Services provides a comprehensive understanding of the requirement to develop, create and manage a document which not only demonstrates regulatory compliance but which serves to manage an efficient and effective organisational process.
As well as a word MTOE template delegates will receive more than 20 generic forms which you can use to build your organisational system.
This 1 day training will serve as a fast track process to speed up the development of your MTOE whilst at the same time ensuring compliance is achieved.
If possible delegates are encouraged to bring along a soft copy of there current or in development MTOE.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– Regulatory Review
– Considering the challenges of developing an MTOE within an EASA Part 147
– EASA Part 147 Differences between a Basic Training Organisation and a Type Training organisation
– EASA Part 147 Section 1 procedures – considering the options available how to structure the organisation
– EASA Part 147 Section 2 working procedures – considering the options available how to structure the processes to optimize efficiency
– EASA Part 147 Section 3 Quality Control and Audit Processes consider options and organisation
– EASA Part 147 Section 4 Appendices workshop to review required content and delivery process
– Exercise to perform GAP analysis on either your own MTOE or on our Generic MTOE
– Developing an MTOE Road Map
This course will be of significant benefit to EASA Part 147 Training Managers, Quality Managers and Administration staff who are required to develop or manage the MTOE.
The training will also be of direct interest to Quality Audit Staff who are required to audit Part 147 in particular competence assessment and management processes.
A background in commercial aviation together with a general awareness of the regulatory is an advantage. A prior knowledge of EASA 147 requirements would also be an advantage.
The objective of the training is to provide the delegate with an understanding of the process and methodology whereby the organisation may develop its own MTOE and associated documents so that it may gain regulatory approval.
To understand the regulatory background leading to the various competence related requirements.
1 day – The training will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806