This course is aimed at aviation training professionals managers and quality assurance auditors
who are seeking to ensure a fully compliant EASA 147 type training organisation.
The training covers QA Auditing and Advanced Auditing Techniques. Root Cause Analysis and Performance Auditing Techniques specifically for EASA Part 147 Organisations.
The course delivers an in-depth understanding of the auditing techniques and behaviors it is suitable as an introduction for new auditors and a refresher for more experienced auditors.
This course is specifically designed to meet the needs of Auditors working in a Part 147
organization, written by a Quality Manager with more than 25 years practical experience gained whilst auditing within Aviation Training, Maintenance and Operations Environments.
The course also reviews the requirement for the TNA to include an analysis identifying all the areas and elements where there is a need for training as well as the associated learning objectives, considering the design philosophy of the aircraft type, the operational environment, the type of operations and the operational experience.
Who is the course for?
- This course is aimed at aviation training professionals managers and quality assurance auditors who are seeking to ensure a fully compliant EASA 147 type training organisation.
- The course is aimed both at new entrants to EASA 147 as well as existing professionals and other stakeholders looking to polish their auditing skills.
- The training will place clear priority on the need to develop and manage a TNA for each aircraft which is covered by the organisations EASA 147 approval document.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
An essential element to benefit from this training is to focus on the quality issues, how they relate to our workplace, and what we need to do to address them.
The course will provide delegates the ability to consider in-depth Compliance Management Auditing and to share an understanding of the various roles within the quality system.
Key focus on the effectiveness of root cause analysis related to any identified discrepancies, and to support positive action.
Delegates will manage to place a clear priority on best practice management within a strong quality assurance “compliance-based” system.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
- EASA Part 147 Regulatory Over View
- EASA Part 147 Distance Learning Training Considerations
- Review of Approval Changes EASA Part 147 Reference of GM to 147.B.110
- 147 Accountable Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- EASA 147 Post Holder Responsibilities and Relationships
- Typical Roles and Responsibilities within an EASA 147 Organisation
- Quality Auditing – How to Effectively Determine EASA Part 147 Compliance
- Advanced Quality Auditing Techniques
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance Activities in Support of EASA Part 147 Organisations
- Using Root Cause Analysis to Drive an Effective Quality System
- EASA Part 147 Training Needs Analysis (TNA) explained
- TNA Quality Control Process
This course is designed to focus on the role of persons either managing or working within an EASA Part 147 organisation, Accountable Managers and Post Holders, particularly those who need to develop a TNA it will also be of interest to persons who need to perform an audit of the related TNA processes.
A background in commercial aviation together with a general awareness of the regulatory is an advantage.
This training aims to give the ability to consider the Key elements required to organise the 147 Compliance Auditing System processes to both ensure compliance and to deliver maximum effectiveness within an EASA Part 147 organisation.
The course helps to re-enforce a comprehensive understanding of the requirements for the Quality System including an understanding of the different types of audit applicable for each area together with how the QA & QC Process operates within the QMS.
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“The course really contributed to expanding my knowledge in that area.”
“The instructor really added up to me understanding the topic.”
“The instructor encouraged participation and questions.”
“The experience was above my expectations.”
“I enjoyed the interaction and conversational approach.”
1 day – The training will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806