When dealing with the complex technical systems involved in air transport and the extensive competition, the consequences of unreliable services become critical and may include –
A high cost of operation;
A loss of productivity;
Incidents, and exposure to accidents.
To this end, aircraft operability is considered one of the major requirements of air operators. Aircraft operability is the aircraft’s ability to meet the operational requirements in terms of operational reliability (i.e. the percentage of scheduled flights that depart and arrive without incurring a chargeable technical/operational interruption).
Reliability programs form an essential element of the continuing airworthiness process and in fact, are mandatory when aircraft are managed using MSG methodology.
The purpose of a reliability program is to ensure that the aircraft maintenance program tasks are effective and their periodicity is adequate, in addition, the reliability program may result in the escalation or deletion of a maintenance task, as well as the de-escalation or addition of a maintenance task.
Whilst the primary purpose is to demonstrate the effectiveness of the Aircraft Maintenance Program, we can use the reliability program to support both the optimization and development of the maintenance program.
Reliability data is also collected and analyzed by the manufacturer as a tool to optimize the maintenance process and such information is typically considered by the MRB working groups.
This intensive 3 Day practical course is specifically aimed at organizational personnel who are required to actively control and deliver the aircraft reliability program.
The training focuses on the gathering and processing of data. The display of Reliability Data and the way in which this data may be used to benefit the maintenance program.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
a) Understand the role of Reliability within the CAMO group
b) Understanding how an effective reliability program can drive operational optimizations
c) Develop enhanced awareness of warranty-related benefits
d) Consider the role of reliability driven Aircraft System and Vendor Service Bulletin implementation
е) Be able to explain the purpose and operational functionality of the Reliability process within your organization.
Who is the Course for?
It is for persons who are involved in the technical management of Commercial Aircraft Maintenance (CAMO), In Particular Persons with responsibility for the Reliability function. Technical Engineering, Maintenance Planning, CAMO Quality Auditors, Technical Records as well as anyone with an interest to achieve an effective interface between the reliability function and other departments within the organization.
Detailed Content / Topics (the following subjects will be addressed)
– Abbreviations & Terms
– Aircraft Maintenance Program Introduction
– General Introduction to Aircraft Reliability Systems
– Part M Subpart C Regulatory Driven Reliability requirements
– Maintenance Planning Engineering Function
– The Benefits of an Effective Reliability Program
– Performance Standards
– Measures of Reliability
– Operator Responsibilities
– Structure and Development of the Reliability Program
– Aircraft Maintenance Programme Reliability Considerations
– Information Sources & Data Acquisition
– Reliability Analysis and Interpretation
– Standard Deviation & Alert Levels
– Calculating Reliability Data
– Indicators of Structural Reliability
– Indicators of Aircraft Components Reliability
– Presenting Reliability Data
– Engine Reliability Program (Engine Condition Trend Monitoring (ECTM))
– Effective use of reliable data to support the management of Continuing
– Understanding Strip reports and working with workshop data
– Reliability Programme Administration
– Manage Competencies within a Reliability Framework
– Developing Reliability Procedures
– Reliability Auditing
– Corrective Actions
– Reliability Driven Optimization
– Managing External Information Sources
– Pooling Arrangements
– Evaluation, Review, and Changes
– Managing check findings in the context of reliability
– Measuring the Effectiveness of the Maintenance Planning Process
CAMO staff involved in managing the Maintenance or Reliability programs, Reliability Staff, and other staff with technical involvement in the Aircraft reliability processes.
A background in an aviation airworthiness environment. Detailed awareness of Part M / CAR M CAMO obligations and processes.
A reliability program provides an appropriate means of monitoring the effectiveness of the maintenance program. This training covers all elements required to ensure you achieve the maximum benefit from your Reliability Program.
3 Days – Each training day will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00 with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806