JP International Aviation Security Ltd is a security aviation training company based in the United Kingdom. JP-IAS was established in 2001 and since has become one of the leading aviation training and management consultancy companies. Since forming we have gained a large client base throughout the UK, Europe and other continents. Many of these clients return for repeat business and we have built special relationships with many of them.
This course focuses on the mandatory modules as layed down by ICAO. This course will give the delegate the regulatory knowledge to allow them to carry out their duties efficiently and with confidence whilst allowing the day to day operations to run with minimal disruption.
The aims of the courses are to give delegates an understanding of their International and National obligations (ICAO Annex 17) to protect buildings, aircraft, passengers and staff who work in and around the airport. In the last 12 months airlines transported over 3.8 billion passengers.
The course is designed to give delegates the core training to implement and manage the security requirements of an International Airport. The training will provide delegates with an understanding of their roles and responsibilities, allowing them to develop their skills and confidence to implement the security controls to safeguard passengers, staff, aircraft and the airport from unlawful interference.
Target groups –
Security companies airport security managers and airlines.
A background in the aviation environment.
Learning Objectives –
Airport Security Managers – Level 3 (part 1)
By the end of this course delegates will have a basic understanding of airport security requirements.
– For the individual to understand the importance of the threat to civil aviation.
– To understand the requirements of ICAO Annex 17.
– The importance of communication.
– The different methods of communication
– How to manage and respond to security incidents,
– The importance of handling the media.
– The importance of having a security restricted area (RA & CP) and controlling access.
– Quality Control systems for the recruitment of staff, and auditing systems to ensure compliance with international legislation.
– The importance of the National AVSEC training programme
2 days – each day will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00 with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806