EWIS Training – Electric Wiring Interconnect System Training is a offered as one day training which covers a detailed understanding of the specific requirements, but note that it is required to develop this training further within your organisation particular to reflect your aircraft types and wiring practices. Effective: 05/09/2008 Ref AMC 20-21 AMC 20-22 AMC 20-23 Annex III to ED Decision 2008/007/R of 29/08/2008.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
- EWIS Background
- Why are we training EWIS?
- Swissair 111 / BA 737-436, G-DOCH
- AMC 20-21
- Development of EWIS Inspection
- AMC 20-8 – Mandatory Reporting
- Standard Practices
- Tools Special Tools & Equipment
- LRU Replacement General Practices
- Understanding and Using Chapter 20
- Zonal Areas of Inspection and Levels
- Inspection of Aircraft Electrical Bonding & Grounds
- EWIS Areas of Concern
- Inspection of Wiring
People that are involved in Aircraft carrying more than 30 Pax or 7500 lb of Freight and work for:
- Large Aircraft AOC Holders
- EASA Part M Subpart G Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisations
- EASA Part 145 Maintenance Organisations
A background in an aviation environment.
After attending this course, participants should be able to understand of the specific requirements, having in mind that it is required to develop this
training further within its organisation particular to reflect the organisation’s aircraft types and wiring practices.
1 day – The training will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806