This training is intended to equip you with the necessary understanding regarding all issues associated with Fuel Tank Safety identified by the following documents Annex I to ED Decision 2009-006-R Annex 1 of Decision 2009-007-R. The training is designed for both Part M and Part 145 Organisations. It should be carried out before the person starts to work without supervision but not later than 6 months after joining the organisation.
This recurrent training includes a review of In Service Management of Fuel System Safety
– Including Continued Airworthiness Management, including maintenance programs, modifications and Service Bulletin assessments;
– Understanding the steps taken by Quality Assurance to ensure compliance with the requirements and objectives of FTS;
– Duplicate Inspection – QC of Tank Closing;
CDCCL Item List for Each Aircraft Type;
– Buddy System for working inside the Tank;
– Procedure for Purging the Tank;
– Fuel Tank Entry & Exit Procedure;
– NGS Procedure;
– Tool Equipment & Lighting.
Why Should I choose SAS for the training?
Sofema Aviation Services a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years commercial aviation experience and 10 years operational experience. Since we started we have provided certificates to approx 25,000 delegates we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customer https://sassofia.com/download-area/ .
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out! SAS Discount Program
What Makes SAS Fuel Tank Safety Phase 2 – Recurrent – 1/2 Day different?
Because our courses are written by people who have lived through the regulations. The author of the training material has more than 25 years’ experience as an auditor across the entire regulatory spectrum.
At Sofema Aviation Services our focus is on accepting that compliance with Regulations is in fact minimum compliance. Interpreting the regulations in a way which enables the development and optimisation of our business is where we should see opportunity to drive efficiencies and cost saving.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– FTS Background
– Basic elements of the Fuel Tank Safety
– Case Studies (Accidents & Incidents)
– The Need for Mitigation Strategies – Ignition Source Prevention
– FRS – Flammability Reduction
The Quality Manager and Quality Personnel. Persons representing the maintenance management structure of the organization, the Quality Manager and the staff required to quality monitor the organization.
A background in an aviation environment.
The trainee should, after the completion of the training:
– Be familiar with the basic elements of the fuel tank safety issues.
– Be able to give a simple description of the historical background and the elements requiring a safety consideration, using common words and showing examples of non conformities.
– Be able to use typical terms.
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“This training offers very good explanations of difficult topics.”
“All aspects were useful, the examples were great.”
“This training helped me to develop some new skills.”
“The instructor is very resourceful and intelligent.”
“Having a visual material helps a lot the learning process.”
1/2 day – The training will commence at 09.00 and finish at 13.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806