Multiple external organisations carry out various indepth audits to airlines such as IOSA. The purpose of this course to prepare your airline/organisation for international standards/requirements and audits.
IOSA program is an internationally recognized and accepted evaluation system designed to assess the operational management and control systems of an airline It is a global safety audit program. Audit standards include ICAO safety and security provisions and industry best practices from ICAO Annexes 1, 2, 6, 8, 17, 18 and 19. This program is available to all commercial passenger & cargo airlines.
This course is designed to explain and teach how to document and implement the IOSA requirements in the most detailed and advanced way.
Through this course, delegates will learn all the elements of the IOSA program from the top architecture to the below critical activity.
Who is the Course for?
Operations Post Holders and proposed Nominated Persons (NP) Flight OPS, Maintenance, Crew Training and Ground Ops, Upper/Senior Managers for Cargo, Cabin, Dispatch, Security and Documentation Department as well. Compliance Monitoring Managers (Quality Managers) and Safety Managers.
Operational Directors, Managers, Supervisors and Auditors who are responsible for the implementation of the IOSA program in their company.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
a) Understand the IOSA Program and It’s requirements to control and supervise an airline business area as Airline Personnel.
b) Be able to aware and learn how to document and implement IOSA requirements in your airline’s systems, processes and activities.
c) Get a better knowledge and skills of actual IOSA audit preparation and activities.
d) Understand the techniques to ensure that the requirements of IOSA certificate are met and maintained.
e) Communicate and Motivate staff and effectively monitor their performance.
Why should I choose SAS for this training?
Sofema Aviation Services is a Regulatory Training and Consulting company with 45 years of commercial aviation experience and 10 years operational experience. Since the start we have provided certificates more than 20,000 delegates and we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers and trainees.
The second reason is a combination of outstanding course fees, together with a world beating discount program which leaves our competitors way behind – please do not take our word for it, check it out!
What Makes SAS IOSA Advanced Course for Airlines – 3 Days Different?
Because our courses are written and prepared by Aviation Instructors who have lived through the regulations and standards. The author of the training material has more than 25 years’ experience as an Auditor/Instructor across the entire regulatory spectrum.
At Sofema Aviation Services our focus is on accepting that compliance with Regulations and Standards is in fact minimum compliance. Interpreting the regulations and standards in a way which enables the development and optimisation of our business is where we should see opportunity to drive efficiencies and cost saving.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– IOSA Program Overview-Benefits of Program
– Relationships between IOSA requirements and ICAO/EASA regulations
– Introduction to IOSA Program
– Disciplines ORG, FLT, DSP, MNT, CAB, GRH, CGO, SEC
– Abbreviations & Terms, Notes and Symbols
– IOSA Guidance Materials (GM) and Auditor Actions (AA)
– 5P, 1S Policy
– Documentation Methods and Information Sources
– IOSA Initial and Renewal Audit Timeline, Preparation
– ORG and Repeated Requirements
– Safety Management System (SMS) Requirements and Hard Link SMS
– Quality Assurance Requirements and Internal Assessment
– Outsource Functions and Oversight/Monitoring Process under IOSA Program
– Key Documents to be provided External Audit Organisations in advance
– Mandatory Assessment/Observation and MO Check-Lists
– IOSA Findings, Observations, Root Causes (RC), Corrective Action Plans and Follow-Up
– How to write clear narratives for IOSA findings
– Fundemental Internal IOSA Audit Techniques
– Exercise, Key Studies concerning IOSA Audit and Process
– Enhanced IOSA (E-IOSA) Consept
– New concept in IOSA Program (Auditing the Effectiveness of Implementation)
– Auditing SMS Requirements in detail
– Details of IOSA Program
– Usage of IOSA Conformance Report (CR) Template
– Progressive Interlink Report (PIR)
– How to fill and update MNT Aircraft System Equipment Table (Table 4.11 and 4.14)
– IOSA Regulatory Cross Reference List
– Competence and Qualifications of IOSA Auditors
– IOSA Preparation Visit (IPV) and Verification Audit
– IOSA Future Concept-Digital Transformation Strategic Paper
– IOSA Audit QC Check Process
– Audit Sharing Process
– Operations Post Holders (Flight Ops, Maintenance, Ground Ops, Crew Training)
– Upper/Senior Managers for Cargo, Cabin, Dispatch, Security and Documentation Department
– Operational Department Managers
– Compliance Monitoring Managers (Quality Managers)
– Safety Managers
– Airline IOSA Representatives, POC’s (Point of Contact)
– Operational Department Supervisors
– Auditors, Inspectors, Candidate Auditors and Inspectors
– Authority Representatives
A background or understanding of airline operations will be an advantage.
The course will develop the delegates understanding of IOSA Program and how they relate to document and implement of IOSA requirements.
Delegates will learn to continued compliance of IOSA program and maintain IOSA certificate. Besides, they will understand how to support and uphold improvement of global safety levels through implementation of IOSA requirements.
Delegates will understand to support consistent implementation of SMS and continuously strengthen control over audit processes through IOSA program.
They will gain the required information, knowledge and skills for actual IOSA audit preparation and post-audit follow-up process.
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“This training offers very good explanations of difficult topics.”
“All aspect were useful, the examples were great.”
“This training helped me to develop some new skills.”
“The instructor is very resourceful and intelligent.”
“Having a visual material helps a lot the learning process.”
3 days – Each training day will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.