The EASA 145 Stores Management and Inspection System is an essential element of the 145 approval. It must be managed and staffed by trained and competent staff. This training is designed to cover all elements which are essential to the effective management and operation of a fully compliant store.This in depth 2 days training is designed to provide attendees with:
A detailed practical understanding of the requirements to Manage and Develop an Aviation Store.
- To provide a regulatory and industry perspective for staff involved in Stores
Management and Receipt Inspection.
– Develop the attendees understanding of airworthiness and Receipt Certification
principles including:-Electrostatic Inspection.
– To Develop procedures for use in Stores and Goods Inspection.
– To review the problems associated with bogus parts.
– The trainee must demonstrate an understanding the subjects covered
The course meets the intent of IOSA (MNT 4.5.6 The Operator shall ensure each maintenance organisation that performs maintenance for the Operator has a training programme that provides for initial and continuation training for receiving inspectors) and Part 145 Stores Inspection competency training.
Who is the Course for?
It is for anyone with an interest who needs a detailed awareness of EASA Part 145 Stores Management & Inspection Procedures from newcomers to Post Holders
The course will be of interest to New Entrants in Stores & Logistics wishing to understand the regulations.
The Course will also benefit Quality Audit Staff to raise a detailed awareness to support the audit process.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
This training is designed to cover all elements which are essential to the effective management and operation of a fully compliant store.
This in depth 2-day training is designed to provide attendees with:
a) A detailed practical understanding of the requirements to Manage and Develop an Aviation Store.
b) Provide a regulatory and industry perspective for staff involved in Stores Management and Receipt Inspection.
c) Develop the attendees understanding of airworthiness and Receipt Certification principles including:-Electrostatic Inspection.
d) Understand the processes which drive effective management of an EASA Compliant Store.
e) Be able to explain the regulations which cover both EASA Part 145 & EASA Part M related to the Logistics Process for staff involved in Stores Management and Receipt Inspection.
f) Understand the process of managing documentation related to airworthiness and Receipt Certification principles.
g) Understand the principles of Electrostatic Inspection.
h) Be able to develop procedures for use in Stores and Goods Inspection.
i) Review the problems associated with suspect and bogus parts EASA / FAA
j) Have confidence in full compliance within the supply chain and the ability to perceive opportunity to optimise
k) Be able to demonstrate Part 145 and Part M Supply Chain Compliance to maintain effective QC and to avoid or mitigate problem
Why Should I choose SAS for the training?
Sofema Aviation Services is a Regulatory Training and Consulting company with 45 years of commercial aviation experience and 10 years operational experience.
Since the start we have provided certificates to approx 20,000 delegates and we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers.
The second reason is a combination of outstanding course fees, together with a world beating discount program which leaves our competitors way behind – please do not take our word for it, check it out!
What Makes SAS Logistics and Stores Inspection Procedures EASA – 2 Days Training Different?
Because our courses are written by people who have lived through the regulations. The author of the training material has more than 25 years’ experience as an auditor across the entire regulatory spectrum.
At Sofema Aviation Services our focus is on accepting that compliance with Regulations is in fact minimum compliance. Interpreting the regulations in a way which enables the development and optimisation of our business is where we should see the opportunity to drive efficiencies and cost-saving.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– Frequently Asked Questions
– Regulatory Background
– Acceptance of Components as per EASA Part-145
– Guidance for the Aviation Stores Receiving Inspector
– Acceptance of Components as per Part M Subpart E
– Life limited Parts & Back to Birth Traceability
– PMA Parts
– Certification Forms (EASA, FAA, Transport Canada)
– Dual/Triple Certifications
– The Problem of Bogus Parts
– Bogus Parts Reporting Procedures
– Facility Requirements
– General Stores Procedures
– Electro Static Discharge Sensitive – ESDS
– ATA 300
– Handling and Storage of Chemicals
– Disposal of Aircraft Components and Hazardous Waste
The course is designed for Personnel who are required to manage or operate a store or who are required to accept material into a store.Training Department and other Managers and Quality Audit staff will also benefit from attendance at this course.
A background in an aviation maintenance environment is an advantage.
To provide attendees with:
– A detailed practical understanding of the EASA Regulatory Requirements to Manage and Develop an Aviation Store.
- To develop a detailed understanding of the various process and procedures for staff involved in Stores Management and Receipt Inspection.
- Provide the attendees with an understanding of airworthiness and Receipt Certification principles including:-Electrostatic Inspection.
- How to develop your own local procedures for use in Stores and Goods Inspection areas.
- To review the problems associated with bogus parts where to verify status.
- The trainee shall demonstrate an understanding the subjects covered and Practical receipt challenges.
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“The instructor used the right words to explain the material.”
“The discussions among the group were very beneficial.”
“The instructor showed very resourceful background and experience.”
“All sections of the course were related to my field.”
“Adequate answers were given to specific questions.”
2 days – Each day will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806