The Overseas Territories Aviation Requirements (OTARs) describe the means by which aircraft operators, aviation personnel, and providers of services can gain approvals, licenses, and certificates and the process through which these are maintained. This process ensures adequate levels of safety and internationally agreed standards are met.
Overseas Territories Aviation Circulars (OTACs) are issued to provide advice, guidance, and information on standards, practices, and procedures to support the Overseas Territories Aviation Requirements (OTARs). They may amplify or provide practical guidance on meeting a requirement. They may also contain administrative material, information of a temporary nature, or information published in advance of a formal amendment to OTARs.
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at quality managers, maintenance and continued airworthiness post holders, NAA staff, as well as EASA CAMOs, MRO and Part 145 maintenance organizations wishing to gain OTAR 145 approval.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
a) Awareness of the structure, composition, and impact of the OTAR regulatory obligations
b) Understand the environment driving the Part 145 process to focus your business decision-making process.
c) Confidence in gaining a detailed knowledge of the key components of OTAR 145 MOE
d) Have the knowledge to be able to manage an OTAR MOE within your organization.
e) Achieve a detailed understanding of the OTAR Part 145 Quality and Safety System.
f) Be able to use the regulation to support full compliance within an Aircraft Maintenance Organization (AMO)
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– Introduction to high-level applicable regulations, including the Role of OTARs and OTACs and Continued Airworthiness
– Overview Aircraft Maintenance Organisation Approval Part 145
– Part 145 Subpart A – General
– Part 145 Subpart B – Safety Management System
– Part 145 Subpart C – Approval Requirements
– Part 145 Subpart D – Option 2 Requirements
– OTAC 145-1 : Maintenance Facilities (OTAR Part 145.103)
– OTAC 145-2 : Equipment, Tools, and Materials (OTAR Part 145.109)
– OTAC 145-3 : Maintenance Data (OTAR Part 145.111)
– OTAC 145-4 : Production Planning (OTAR Part 145.113)
– OTAC 145-5 : Maintenance Records – OTAR Part 145.117
– OTAC 145-9 : Aircraft Maintenance Engineers – Personal Responsibility When Medically Unfit or Under the Influence of Drink or Drugs
– OTAC 145-10 : Maintenance Organisation Approval & Approval of the Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE)
– OTAC 145-12 : Aircraft Parts (OTAR Part 145.59)
– OTAR Part 43 General Maintenance Requirements – Subpart A General
– OTAR Part 43 Subpart B Maintenance
– OTAR Part 43 Subpart C Release to Service
– OTAR Part 43 Subpart D – Aircraft operating under a Permit to Fly or a Special Flight Permit
This course is aimed at OTAR 121 & 125 operators, quality managers, maintenance and continued airworthiness post holders, NAA staff, as well as EASA CAMO’s, MRO’s and Part 145 maintenance organizations wishing to gain OTAR 145 approval.
Prior awareness of the Aviation Regulatory Environment EASA / FAA is an advantage.
An essential element then of benefiting from this training is to focus on the issues, how they relate to our workplace, and what we need to do to address them
How to identify areas that need special attention and how to focus our efforts on making sure our training delivers in all relevant areas
What do People Say About Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“The course exceeded my expectations”
“Everything was in an appropriate timing and in good climate”
“Maximum points for the instructor’s effort and explanation from me.”
“The instructor provided enough room for all the questions to be asked”
“We received a lot of additional information to make things clearer”
Introduction to high-level regulations. The Role of OTARs and OTACs and Continued Airworthiness Approval Part 145. Detailed Review of the following Part 145 Subpart A – General, Part 145 Subpart B – Safety Management System, Part 145 Subpart C – Approval Requirements, Part 145 Subpart D – Option 2 Requirements.
1 day – Start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806