It is important that Post Holders have a solid understanding concerning the responsibilities to comply with all relevant regulations. This course provides delegates with detailed understanding of Part 147 approved training organisations and overview of Part 66.
Sofema Aviation Services supports a practical understanding of the interpretation of all regulations to ensure that the Organization is able to comply in the most effective way.
The training will support the development of your MTOE and will appeal to Accountable Managers, Training Organisation Managers. It also focuses on the specific responsibilities of the Part 147 Form 4 holder.
Through attending this course the delegates will achieve an understanding of the related Quality Management Principles organize and develop an understanding of the need to submit an initial approval for Part 147 organization approval.
In addition, to understand the requirements to construct a Maintenance Training Organisation Exposition (MTOE) together with the best practices for constructing and controlling training courses.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– A Brief History of European Aviation Regulatory Development
– General Notes Concerning EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence
– Introduction to ICAO / EASA Regulatory Environment
– Regulation (EC) No. 216/2008 & Compliance with ICAO
– Commission Regulation (EC) 1321/2014 including detailed review of the Regulations associated with Part 147 & Part 66
– EASA 147 Post Holder Responsibilities and Relationships
– Part 147 Introduction – General & Organisational Requirements
– Maintenance Training Organisation Exposition (MTOE)
– Cross reference MTOE & Regulatory Requirements
– Part 147 Management Systems
– Facilities, Equipment and Training Material
– SMS within a 147 Environment
– Quality Assurance Activities in Support of EASA Part 147 Organisation
– Example EASA 147 Training Procedures
– EASA Part 147 Examinations and On Job Training
– SUBPART C –Approved Basic Training Course
– SUBPART D – Aircraft Type / Task Training
The course is beneficial for Accountable Managers, Quality Managers, Training Managers etc.
A background in an aviation training environment.
The delegates will understand the role of the Part 147 Training Organization and will be introduced with the procedures for control of the Approval and the quality oversight of the organization.
2 days – Each training day will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806