Are you familiar with ICAO driven Quality Systems? Please make no mistake it is different in terms of responsibility ownership and obligations. Do you know what makes a good auditor?
This course is especially designed for the persons who wish to involve in auditing Air Navigations Services. If you have never audited before but wish to, then this is the course for you.
The course assumes a basic knowledge of aviation systems and processes however assumes no knowledge of Quality Systems and focuses on introducing the delegate to all the concepts associated with basic compliance auditing
Compliance Management Auditing raises an understanding of the various roles of a quality system within the organisation, in particular to focus on effective identification of the need to perform root cause analysis of the discrepancies, and to take positive action.
Who is the Course for?
It is for anyone with an interest to get deeper into ANS auditing within an ICAO context.
Basically the course will be of interest from new entrants in ANS Quality Auditing, through to Accountable Executives and Post Holders who need a deeper understanding of Individual and Organisational Obligations.
Consider that regulatory requirements related to Quality Auditing is the starting point – The real advantage is understanding in detail how we can make the QA audit program work for the organisation in a meaningful way.
The benefits of attending this training
a) Understand the various techniques for effective auditing across the business
b) Learn how to identify compliance type audit findings
c) Develop a detailed understanding of the roles and responsibilities related both to the compliance delivery system (Quality Control – QC) and the independent compliance oversight system (Quality Assurance QA)
d) Understand the management of quality standards and how they may be developed within the organisation
e) Understand how the ICAO Management System functions
f) Learn the does and don’ts of Aviation Audit Best Practices – what works best – Why & How?
Why Should I choose SAS for the training?
Sofema Aviation Services a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years commercial aviation experience and 10 years operational experience. Since we started we have provided certificates to approx 15,000 delegates we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customer https://sassofia.com/download-area/ .
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out! https://sassofia.com/sas-customer-benefits/sas-discount-program/
What Makes Quality Assurance Auditing Introduction for Air Navigation Services (ANS) – 3 Days Different?
Because our courses are written by people who have spent many years fully engaged within the Aviation System we are very familiar with the potential risk areas, as well as challenges and opportunities to develop effective working practices.
At Sofema Aviation Services our focus is on accepting that compliance with EASA Regulations and other Industry led compliance requirement’s is in fact minimum compliance.
We are specialised in Interpreting the regulations in a way which enables the development and optimization of our business. Our goal is to help our clients seek opportunities to drive efficiency and cost saving.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– General Introduction
– ICAO Regulatory Frame Work Review related to ANS
– Compliance Monitoring Principles and Practice
– The Difference Between Compliance, Performance & Safety Auditing
– Aviation Auditing –How to Effectively Determine Compliance
– Audit Preparation and Planning
– QMS & SMS Relationship Challenges and Misconceptions
– Introduction to ICAO Compliant Aviation Auditing –Best Behaviour
– Maintaining Documentation and Records within the QMS
– Developing your Interview Skills –Best Practice
– Interview Practice (all delegates)
– Dealing with Specific Challenges within your Quality System
– Auditor Competency and Development Issues
– Understanding the Roles and Responsibilities of ANS Business Managers
– Understanding the Psychology of an Aviation Auditee
– Dealing with Situations Arising During the Audit / Communication
– Understanding Hazard Identification and Risk Management
– Practical understanding of the role of Root Cause related to Quality Auditing
– Interpretation and Auditing of Aviation Standards within our Organisation System
– Audit Checklists Management, Development and Validation –Use of Checklists during the Audit
– Developing a checklist –workshop activity
– Managing Meetings to Open and Close the Audit
– Effective Report Writing
– Corrective Action (CA) Preventative Action (PA)
– Debrief and Close
This course is designed to accommodate all persons who have an interest in becoming Quality Auditors within an ANS environment.
A background or understanding of Aviation Audit is an advantage but not essential.
To consider the fundamentals of a fully compliant ICAO Aviation Quality Assurance System.
To understand the purpose and process of delivering effective audits within an ANS environment.
To provide a review of the various steps contained within the audit process and to use effectively the five elements of an audit finding.
To prepare the delegate to undertake the role of internal auditor.
3 days – Each day will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.