EASA has created a continuous challenge with a complex set of OPS and Aircrew Regulations which continue to evolve.
Within the organisation it is essential for the Safety Management System (SMS) and Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure a full understanding of all requirements and organisation obligations, moreover to monitor and report on effective delivery.
The introduction of Regulation (EU) 965/2012 saw the formalization of requirements for Safety
Management Systems within the operational environment.
This course was developed and is aimed specifically to address the needs of the Air Operators Quality & Safety Departments to implement and fully comply with all regulatory & organizational obligations.
This course may be included in the Safety Management & Quality Assurance Competency Management Program within your organisation and is suitable for both Quality and Safety Personnel as well as Nominated Post Holders and Business Area Managers.
Who is the Course for?
All personnel with duties and/or responsibilities – Accountable Managers, Nominated Persons, Directors, Managers, Safety System Stakeholders.
What is the Benefit of this Training –What will I learn?
Gain awareness of the philosophy of safety management and engage with the needs and benefits of SMS.
Understand the approved organisations monitoring processes in particular within the Quality Safety and Training departments to ensure effective compliance with the various requirements and obligations as well as associated requirements.
Get familiarized with a detailed understanding of EASA Reg 965 Ops Structure and Environment with emphasis on Management System, SMS & Compliance Monitoring.
Understand the organization’s legal obligation for regulatory compliance.
To raise an understanding of the Non Complex & Small Operator monitoring processes in particular within the Quality Safety and Training departments to ensure effective compliance with Reg 965 OPS and associated requirements.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
- OPS Regulation 965/2012 Introduction
- The Quality & Safety Responsibilities of the AM/NP
- SMS Implementation Process and Integration (Benchmarking)
- SMS Documentation & Training Requirements
- Implementing an Emergency Response Plan
- Compliance Auditing Process Review
- Integration Challenges Related to SMS
- Hazard Identification & Risk Management Process
- Common Errors in Aviation Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Audit Reports & Corrective Action (CA) & Preventative Action (PA)
- Management Evaluation
Accountable Managers and Nominated Post Holders.& Business Area Owners, Quality & Safety Managers, Quality and Safety Auditors, Internal Auditors, Audit Managers and other interested persons.
A background in an aviation environment is required for nominated persons as subject matter expert.
The following additional areas of knowledge will add value to the overall experience Strong benefit will be the general awareness of:
Quality & Safety Root Cause Analysis within an EASA Environment
EASA Quality Assurance Auditing
- To familiarize OPS Staff and other Operational and Concerned Personnel with a detailed understanding of EASA Reg 965 Ops Structure and Environment with emphasis on Management System, SMS & Compliance Monitoring.
- Understand the integration of Reg 965 Ops and the practical interpretation within the work place.
- To support an understanding of the organisations legal obligation for regulatory compliance.
- To raise an understanding of the Non Complex & Small Operator monitoring processes in particular within the Quality Safety and Training departments to ensure effective compliance with Reg 965 OPS and associated requirements.
OPS Regulation 965/2012, Quality & Safety Responsibilities of the AM/NP, SMS Process, Docs & Training, ERP, Compliance & SMS Auditing & Root Cause, Reporting & Corrective Action, Management Evaluation.
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“The instructor used the right words to explain the material.”
“The discussions among the group were very beneficial.”
“The instructor showed a very resourceful background and experience.”
“All sections of the course were related to my field.”
“Adequate answers were given to specific questions.”
1 day – The training will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806