The course is designed to enhance the skills of the potential managers, existing managers, junior managers to enhance their skills of security risk.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed –
INTRODUCTION TO THE COURSE
1. Official course opening
2. Explain the course aims, structure and methodology
3. Participate in ‘Getting to Know Each Other’ exercise.
4. SEMS initiative
5. Management Systems – the MS in SEMS
6. Building the Security Organisation
7. Building the Security Organisation – Group Exercise
1. Human Factors
2. Security threat Assessment
3. Risk Management
4. Risk Management Exercise
5. Quality Control
1. Quality Control
2. Quality Assurance of SEMS
4. Contingency Planning
5. Designing SEMS Core Elements
6. Project Management
1. Implementing SEMS
2. Change Management
3. Performance Based Regulations
5. Designing SEMS (group exercise)
1. Group Exercise Presentation
2. Course Feedback – Graduation
3. Closing Ceremony
4. Bon voyage!
Target Groups –
The target population will be new and existing personnel who have completed the basic level for airline/airport security managers employed by the airline/airport or organization primarily responsible for the application of airline/airport security preventative measures at airports and from such other aviation related agencies engaged in support activities.
Trainees should satisfy the following criteria:
a) Have satisfactorily completed secondary school or equivalent education; and
b) Have written and oral command of the language of instruction.
Learning Objectives –
The course has been designed to enable selected security personnel to:
Work in and move about an airport safely;
b) Communicate and cooperate with other airport agencies;
c) Communicate and cooperate with International Organisations
d) Recognise airport vulnerable areas, facilities and aircraft;
e) Recognize weapons and explosive/incendiary devices;
f) Design and Introduce security preventative measures;
g) Contingency Planning
h) Respond to airport/airline emergency situations;
5 Days – Each training day will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806