Developing an effective process within the organization to perform Hazard Identification, carry out analysis, and develop appropriate mitigations is a fundamental attribute of an effect Safety Management System.
The Strategy we adopt within the organization sets the tone for how effective the process will ultimately be.
If we view regulatory compliance as a minimum level, the organization has significant opportunities to develop effective strategies which will not only drive safety behaviours but can lead to significant optimizations across the business.
This two days Essentials training is aimed at persons who are already working in the Quality & Safety departments and will provide a platform to help them develop a personal action plan to improve the Risk Management Process.
An element of the training will include several pre course questions and a short exercise which will improve the specific understanding of your challenges and needs to be discussed in general terms during the training.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– General Introduction – The Evolution of Safety Thinking
– The Risk Management Process in a Safety Management System
– Identifying Hazards
– Risk Assessment & Risk Management
– Root Cause Analysis
– Advanced Risk Analysis
– Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Assessment Processes – an integrated approach
– The difference between Quality Assurance and Safety Assurance
– Developing Organisational Tools for Analysis
– To consider the best process for Optimizing Risk Assessment Techniques
– How to identify areas which need special attention and how to focus our efforts on making sure we can deliver in all relevant areas
– Safety Risk Control & Mitigation Exercise
This course will be of significant benefit to SMS Managers, Quality Managers and other Stakeholders in the organization who need to have the necessary background and skills to manage the Risk in the work place.
A background in an aviation environment. A strong familiarity with SMS and principles and structure.
To consider how we can manage and improve the Hazard Identification Process.
To consider the best process for Optimizing our Risk Assessment Techniques.
How to identify areas which need special attention and how to focus our efforts on making sure we can deliver in all relevant areas.
2 days – Start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806