Root Cause & Quality Audit Awareness Training for Key Managers
Sofemaonline.com offers online training for Nominated Persons and Business Area Managers
Online Training Available Now for only 77.50 USD (285 AED)
Aviation Quality Auditing & Root Cause Analysis – for Nominated Persons and Business Area Managers
Business Area Managers are responsible for the Quality Control and will also be in receipt of numerous audits both internal from the quality Assurance department and external from the Regulatory Authority and Customers.
This training is intended to focus on the needs of the business area owner to respond in an effective way to audit findings and to familiarize with effective audit reporting structures and processes.
In addition to focus on the understanding of the methodology associated with Root Cause Analysis techniques.
The ability to communicate effectively and to analyze root causes are without doubt essential skills for business area managers is an essential element. Building on this the training is designed to help you to consider methodologies to connects root cause to the associated organization element and to consider best practice processes for the management and development of procedures.
Contents of the Training Include:
- Root Cause – Understanding the Different Role Between Quality & Safety
- The Difference between Quality & Safety Auditing what it means to the Business Area
- Nominated Person Responsibilities and Relationships
- Audit Considerations – What happens when you are audited?
- What Takes Place during a Quality Review?
- Practical understanding of the role of Root Cause
- Identification of Root Cause
- Managing Root Cause Processes including Analysis
- Additional Practical Techniques for Determining Root Cause
- Developing Preventative Strategies and the role of Performance Auditing
- Performing and Managing Investigations
SofemaOnline – Virtual Aviation Academy
We are focused on the development of a positive safety culture and the delivery of Improved business performance.
SofemaOnline (SOL) is a service provided by Sofema Aviation Services, offering a range of EASA compliant online video regulatory courses.
About Our EASA 147 Partner
SOL is supported by European Aviation Institute (EAI) an EASA Part 147 approved Maintenance Training Organization (MTO) with Certificate of Approval No RO.147.0003.
How We Develop our Training Courses
The trainings are designed to be effective and to help you reach the correct level of understanding in the comfort of your own home or office.
The course content is followed by an online examination after which you are able to print out your certificate.
Additional Services – Client Specific Training
Through our Joomla Learning Management System (LMS), SOL is able to offer a number of tailored services to support our major clients with in-company courses covering internal procedures and “mini” training courses.