Date: 14-15th May 2015
Venue: Holliday Inn Hotel, Sofia, Bulgaria.
If you are engaged in Aviation Quality & Safety Management this is your one “must attend” event of the year.
Our event brings together aviation professionals and stakeholders to discuss important issues of mutual interest.
Through the 16 sessions, the speakers will:
- Raise the importance of the role of Key Safety and Quality Employees within EASA Compliant Organizations.
- Raise awareness regarding risk management.
- To highlight the contribution of the Safety and Quality business areas to support the positive development of the organization and to achieve minimal exposure.
Whether you are an Airlines, Airport, MRO, Aerospace Manufacturer, or Ground Handling Organisation the success of the Quality and Safety department is pivotal in delivering confidence to the business.
The benefits of Attending include:
- The opportunity to expand their professional network by meeting leading industry professionals
- To upgrade their Aviation Quality and Safety knowledge
Announcing Sofema Online www.sofemaonline.com as the lunch sponsor during the second day of the event.
Lunch Sponsor of the 2nd Day of the Symposium is SofemaOnline
Online training is an extremely cost-effective method for delivering niche regulatory training, typical of the training which is offered by Sofema Aviation Services.
A fundamental requirement for online training is to ensure that it provides the essential content which is focused on a deep understanding of the subject matter.
At www.sofemaonline.com we ensure that behind each training is a practical knowledgeable tutor.
Major benefits for SofemaOnline Delegates include:
- Convenience and flexibility,
- Availability ease of use through any internet connected computer
- The ability of the student to learn at their own pace without any limitations.
- SofemaOnline Courses are Engaging & Interactive
- Configured for Tablet / Mobile Device
Major Benefits for Employers include
- A convenient opportunity for all your employees to build competence in the workplace
- The ability to satisfy your all regulatory recurrent obligations
- SofemaOnline Training Courses have been developed by Industry Professionals with more than 45 years Commercial Aviation experience across a range of disciplines
All delegates receive Sofema Online certificates endorsed by our EASA Part 147 Training Organisation AETS-Sofema
Other event sponsors include Aero Sight, Avia intelligence, Ras Technic, AETS Sofema, and JP International Aviation Security.