Sofema Aviation Services is pleased to present our upcoming Webinar training course:
Sofema Aviation Services is offering a reliable solution that enables you to undergo training from any location without losing the advantages of classroom training such as discussion initiation and the ability to ask questions in real-time.
About the training
This course provides an understanding of the maintenance organisations responsibilities, contracted arrangements, and a thorough understanding of the organisational responsibilities associated with Part 145 compliance. The aims are to provide delegates with a detailed practical understanding of EASA Regulations relevant to the Part 145 Environment as well as an overview of all parts of EASA Part 145, to provide a comprehensive understanding of the role of EASA Part 145 and how it interfaces with Part M. See more
What are the subjects covered?
- Regulatory Framework
- Continuous Airworthiness – The Role of Part 145
- Contract & Subcontract Management
- Managing Competencies in a Part 145 Environment
- 145.A.10 Scope
- 145.A.15 Application
- 145.A.20 Terms of approval
- 145.A.25 Facility requirements
- 145.A.30 Personnel requirements
- 145.A.35 Certifying staff and category B1 and B2 support staff
- 145.A.40 Equipment, tools and materials
- 145.A.42 Acceptance of components
- 145.A.45 Maintenance data
- 145.A.47 Production planning
- 145.A.48 Performance of Maintenance
- 145.A.50 Certification of maintenance
- 145.A.55 Maintenance records
- 145.A.60 Occurrence reporting and More
How does Sofema Webinar Work?
We use https://zoom.us/. This is a live program where the instructor takes you through the material in real-time with easy to use Software.
This way of learning is highly interactive and spares the delegates additional costs such as travel and accommodation.
The Webinar training is a cost-effective way to cover the material for a small to a medium-size group of people. To go ahead with delivery the minimum number of participants required per course is six persons. However, if you are on your own please make the request to attend the training as we will consolidate and develop a group from all our clients.
Webinar Multi Delegate Discount
- For 2 Delegates (or 1 Delegate attending 2 Training) we offer a 10% Discount for each Delegate
- For 3 Delegates or more (or 1 Delegate attending 3 or more Training) we offer a 15% Discount for each Delegate
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or to receive any further details