Do you want to make a move into a Training Environment?
Sofema Online provides an online solution to guide you through the way to becoming a Part 147 / Part 145 / Part M Instructor:
EASA Continuing Airworthiness Instructor Learning Diploma
Who is the Diploma suitable for?
The program is appropriate for everyone who has a background in an aviation maintenance environment with either a relevant Degree or Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence.
Which courses are included in the Diploma?
The EASA Continuing Airworthiness Instructor Learning Diploma contains 10 separate online courses:
- Human Factors in Aviation Maintenance (HF) – Initial with VO
- EASA Part 145 Initial Training
- EASA Part 147 Regulatory Training – Foundation
- Part 66 Foundation
- Part M Effective Mar 2020 – For Large Aircraft with VO
- EASA Continuing Airworthiness Instructor – Train the Trainer
- EASA Part 145 / Part 147 Supervisor & Assessor Training Skills Development
- Aviation Leadership and Management Skills Development – Public Speaking
- Aviation SMS Foundation with VO
- Delivering an Effective Mentoring Program in Aviation Operations & Maintenance & Leadership
Each one of the courses is certificated and upon completion of all of them, you will be eligible to receive a Hard Copy Diploma.
After successful completion of the program, you will have the opportunity to start a career as an Aviation Technical Instructor Part 147 / Part 145 / Part M and be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of current procedures in the Aviation field
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of approved aviation maintenance curricula and syllabi
- Display willingness to receive input and undergo an internal review of processes and procedures used in the classroom
- Demonstrate ability to multitask and respond to deadlines in a timely manner
- Demonstrate ability to use appropriate teaching techniques to engage groups of students in different activities simultaneously
- Demonstrate ability to apply appropriate testing and grading procedures, including proper maintenance of grade books/manuals and any other appropriate record-keeping
- Demonstrate ability to monitor students’ use of supplies, materials, and equipment
- Demonstrate ability to advise and counsel students, and maintain appropriate advisement records on each student
- Attend meetings as required and appropriate
- Observe and enforce FAA/EASA compliance requirements for approved programs
- Assist with student recruitment and job placement as requested by the supervisor
- Serve on committees as requested by supervisors
How to sign up for the Instructor Diploma?
Choose Sofema Online’s EASA Continuing Airworthiness Instructor Diploma & Advance in your career
Aircraft Maintenance, Aircraft Maintenance Engineers, aviation, Aviation Instructor, Aviation Technical Instructor, EASA Continuing Airworthiness, EASA Continuing Airworthiness Instructor, EASA Part 145 Instructors, EASA Part 147 Instructors, EASA Part M Instructors, EASA regulations, Instructor Diploma, Online courses, Online Diploma, Part 145, Part 147, part M, SOL Training