Sofema Aviation Services is Pleased to Places still available book now
26th to 28th March – Metro Hotel Dublin Airport
Are you familiar with EASA driven Quality Systems? Please make no mistake it is different in terms of responsibility ownership and obligations. Do you know what makes a good EASA auditor?
This course is especially designed for the persons who wish to become auditors both within an operations and maintenance environment. If you have never audited before but wish to, then this is the course for you.
The course assumes a basic knowledge of aviation systems and processes however assumes no knowledge of EASA Quality Systems and focuses on introducing the delegate to all the concepts associated with basic compliance auditing
Compliance Management Auditing raises an understanding of the various roles of a quality system within the organisation, in particular to focus on effective identification of the need to perform root cause analysis of the discrepancies, and to take positive action.
The benefits of attending this training:
* Understand the various techniques for effective auditing across the business
* Learn how to identify compliance type audit findings
* Develop a detailed understanding of the roles and responsibilities related both to the compliance delivery system (Quality Control – QC) and the independent compliance oversight system (Quality Assurance QA)
* Understand the management of quality standards and how they may be developed within the organisation
* Understand how the EASA Management System functions
* Learn the does and don’ts of Aviation Audit Best Practices – what works best – Why & How?
For additional Detail please see the Training Alert here
or to register please email firstname.lastname@example.org