Understand the basic structure of the operational requirements for European Operators based on the Regulation (EC) No. 965/2012 with SofemaOnline’s online training:
Maximise your learning experience with the recently added Voice Over
About the Online Course:
The European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has published the Cover Regulation along with the Implementing Rules for the conduct of Air Operations as Regulation (EC) 965/2012 dated 5 October 2012 (published on 25th October).
The new Air Operations requirements consist of the Regulation and its implementing measures/Implementing and the corresponding Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM), which are published on the Agency website as Decisions.
The Regulation lays down detailed rules for commercial air transport operations with aeroplanes and helicopters. Regulation 965/2012 has a significant impact affecting all European Operators. This training is specifically focused on key personnel in Aviation Management, Flight Operations or Aircraft Maintenance environment involved in or with responsibility for the implementing Part OPS transition from EU OPS.
- Update & Notes
- General Introduction
- Regulations on Air OPS Introduction
- EASA Basic Regulation (EC) 1139/2018
- The Management System Requirements of Regulation 965 Ops
- SMS In an Operations Environment
- Annex III – PART ORO – Organisational Requirements Operations
- Annex IV Part CAT – Commercial Air Transport
- Annex V Part-SPA – Operations Requiring Specific Approvals
- Annex VI Part-NCC – Non-Commercial Operations with Complex Motor-Powered Aircraft
- Annex VII Part-NCO – Non-Commercial Operations with Other-Than-Complex Motor-Powered Aircraft
- Annex VIII Part-SPO– Specialized Operations
Course type: Presentation with voice over
Duration: equivalent to 1-day classroom training
Price: 77.50 USD
Enrol & Benefit from up to 40% off the price with Multi Courses/Users Discount here