On behalf of European Cargo and Aviation Services Ltd. https://eca-services.eu/, SAS is pleased to announce the availability of the forthcoming Dangerous Goods training courses:
- Dangerous Goods CATEGORY 6 Training Initial – Virtual Delivery
- Dangerous Goods CATEGORY 6 Training Recurrent – Virtual Delivery
- Dangerous Goods Train the Trainer (All Categories) – Classroom Delivery
ECA Services is a well-established provider of training, consulting and auditing services for Aviation and Transport Professionals:
- We are proud to be able to share our aviation and transport know-how to support your business. We will assess your needs and will provide the best available service at the location of your choice.
- Our team consists of knowledgeable and experienced professionals and we guarantee that our solutions are compliant with the applicable EASA regulations and Industry best practices.
- Our expert trainers, consultants and auditors ensure that our focus remains on both the current and future demands of the industry.
Introduction – Three Dangerous Goods Training in a row!
During the unique pandemic situation aviation is facing an unprecedented crisis.
With a huge number of flights being cancelled because of the various restrictions and lack of passenger numbers, many aircraft remain grounded.
The only sector of the aviation industry which remains active is Air Cargo.
Cargo Demand is rising constantly due to increased due in part to e-commerce and also to the reduction in passenger flights resulting in a strongly reduced capacity.
Air cargo volumes rising sharply at levels even higher than pre-covid levels.
Considering Dangerous Goods
Many items carried by air are classified as Dangerous Goods with the following requirements being met to enable transport.
- Transport of such materials is strictly regulated in aviation:
o Only properly identified,
o Labelled and
o documented shipments.
Airlines and Ground Handling providers must ensure that only packages prepared in full compliance with IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations are accepted for carriage.
This may be achieved by ensuring that all staff involved in air cargo transport are properly trained.
Forthcoming Course Details
ECA Services have the pleasure to offer to your attention a series of three courses in a row:
Dangerous Goods Category 6 – Initial, Dangerous Goods Category 6 – Recurrent and Dangerous Goods Train the Trainer Program (all categories) between 17th of May and 4th of June.
Note – DG Category 6 training courses are designed for the Personnel responsible for processing or accepting Dangerous Goods Consignments and it is done according to the 62nd edition of IATA DGR.
The schedule of the courses is as follows:
Dangerous Goods Category 6 – Initial – 5 days Instructor-led Virtual class: 17-21 May 2021
Dangerous Goods Category 6 – Recurrent – 3 days Instructor-led Virtual class: 26-28 May 2021
Dangerous Goods Train the Trainer Program (all categories) – 5 days Classroom training in Sofia, Bulgaria: 31 May – 4 June 2021
For more information and course content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org