SofemaOnline is very pleased to advise the availability of our latest training course
ETOPS/EDTO Online Training Course is focused on the needs of the Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) and Aircraft Maintenance Organisation (AMO) and designed to raise knowledge and build competence.
What will you learn after completing the course?
- To understand the regulatory requirements to control and manage all ETOPS certification & maintenance related elements
- To be able to Implement Quality Control Process and Procedures related to ETOPS & Maintenance OPS
- To understand the requirements related to Quality & Safety organisational obligations including Quality Assurance (QA) & Quality Control (QC)
- To communicate ETOPS requirements and Motivate staff to ensure effective ETOPS system performance
What is covered in the online course?
This course is the online version of our full 1-day classroom training and covers all of the following elements in-depth:
- Abbreviations & Definitions
- ETOPS Background & History
- EDTO, and how it relates to ETOPS – transitioning from ETOPS to EDTO
- ETOPS Legislation & Regulatory Background
- The Different ETOPS ratings and what they Mean for Aviation
- Introduction to ETOPS Operations
- ETOPS Maintenance and Continued Airworthiness Management Requirements
- Operator Reliability Program Management
- Configuration Maintenance and Procedures (CMP) Documents
- ETOPS Verification Program
- ETOPS Fuel Management
- ETOPS Pre-Departure & Service Check
Course type: Presentation without voice over
Duration equivalent to 1-day classroom training
Price: 79.50 USD
Enrol & Benefit from up to 40% off with a Multi Courses Discount here
How can I enrol?