Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) www.sassofia.com answers as to what makes the service offered by SAS – Niche – Even Unique!
- Many Recruiters act as Job Boards – One Size fits all Recruiters multi-industry or any industry
- Many Aviation Industry Specific Recruiters act as a clearinghouse for any job within the business from Ramp Assistant to Accountable Manager!
- SAS Focuses on the needs of the Aviation Leadership Team
What does this mean “Focuses on the Needs of the Aviation Leadership Team”?
Lets put it this way – In an organisation of 500 persons SAS is interested in around 15 – 20 Roles – This is our Niche and what makes us different is our support is based on a comprehensive knowledge of the Role Requirements including the various competence and regulatory requirements which the position requires.
SAS provides over 550 Regulatory Compliant & Vocational Training Courses – see www.sassofia.com
Sofema Consultants reporting to the leadership team can either define and present projects or support the business with research and analysis required to determine preferred outcomes.
Sofema Consultants typically engage in any of the following activities:
- Preparation for Mergers, Acquisitions, or Privatisation
- Data analysis and preparation of financial forecasts and business plans
- Independent Guidance from Subject Matter Expert
Consultants have a minimum of 20 Years’ Experience within the specialised area and many have more than 30 Years’ Experience (Time in Subject Matter not just in Aviation).
Aviation Consultants have up-to-date market knowledge as well as experience in the subject matter, they are focused on the need to work with the client to ensure the best possible outcome.
With an available pool of consultants at our disposal, we can offer significant flexibility related to manpower during the changing workload needs as a project matures.
What do Sofema Aviation Consultants Offer?
- Provide understanding and assistance in most aspects of the air transport industry worldwide.
- Prepare and present recommendations as mandated to all levels within the client’s organization.
- Airports, Airlines, AMO/ MRO – CAMO, Ground Handling, ANS, Leasing, Expert Witness.
- Support the development of strategic operational and technical objectives.
- Develop proposals to optimize the business performance and provide guidance to the Executive and Leadership Team in respect of complex business problems.
- Support analysis of performance and profitability of workflows utilizing program management best practices and metrics.
Support & Services can be provided on the following basis:
- Initial expert advisory & consultation basis
- Medium-term structured project with detailed reporting throughout
- Technical witness in a legal or arbitration case
- Expert to support your project bidding team
Considering the Value of Third-Party Aviation Consulting
A sizeable database of consultants matched with the specific needs of the Industry provides for maximum flexibility and administrative support.
SAS holds a register of Aviation Consultants – please contact email@example.com with your CV and we will send you our Registration Document and NDA.
Aviation Consultancy, Aviation Consultants, Aviation Job Search, Aviation Jobs, Aviation Maintenance, Aviation Recruitment, Executive Consulting, Executive Recruitment, Job Boards, Seeking Aviation Consultants, Sofema Aviation Serives