This Course covers the Operational Aspects of Developing and Managing an Aviation Training Program.
The focus of the Training Managers Role is to be able to Identify, Establish & Deliver the required course content whilst ensuring the maintenance of quality standards and maintaining relevancy with all regulatory and organisational requirements.
The Training Manager is not expected to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) rather to have a comprehensive understanding of all elements of the delivery process.
This course is focused on the need of the to demonstrate compliance with the various objectives to showing compliance with ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices
Who is the Course for?
The course is primarily focused on the role of the Aviation Training Managers to be able to deliver effective management and oversight of the Airport Training Program.
The course will also be of interest to persons who are interested in becoming Aviation Training & Development Managers and are working to add to and develop Airport Instructors or to develop existing skills.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
a) Understand the structure, composition and impact of ICAO & EASA related to Airport Operations
b) Considering the need for Airport Organisation Process & Procedures Training
c) Be able to understand and influence management decisions on training and training development
d) To understand best practice associated with the financial management of training resources.
e) Familiarisation with the process of Course Material development and the creation of an effective Training Needs Analysis
f) Consider IT & Software Skills related to administration of Training Programs
g) To promote Learning Initiatives
h) To deliver Strategic and Operational Objectives
i) Develop an action plan to ensure compliance of a Training Organization with relevant international requirements.
Why Should I choose SAS for the training?
Sofema Aviation Services a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years commercial aviation experience and 10 years operational experience. Since we started we have provided certificates to approx.15,000 delegates we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customer.
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out!
What Makes SAS Airport Training Managers Administration Development Course – 5 Days Different?
Because our courses are written by people who have lived through the regulations. The author of the training material has more than 25 years’ experience as an auditor across the entire regulatory spectrum.
At Sofema Aviation Services our focus is on accepting that compliance with Regulations is in fact minimum compliance. Interpreting the regulations in a way which enables the development and optimization of our business is where we should see opportunity to drive efficiencies and cost saving.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– General Introduction – The role of training in organizational success
– Understand the structure, composition and impact of ICAO Annex 14
– EASA Airport Regulation 139/2014
– Management and Oversight issues related to Airport Operations
– Safety Management Systems and Mandatory Reporting Obligations
– Managing the Trainer’s Learning Path
– Checklists and Practical Preparation Considerations
– Designing Course Material
– Performing an effective Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
– Lesson Planning
– Developing the role and responsibilities of a training organisation
– Consider the Training Plan & Departmental Objectives
– Identify the required characteristics of the training process
– Consider revenue sources and how to manage costs
– Determine the relevant Finance Considerations & Cost Benefits of a Training Program
– Create a training cost framework.
– Conduct a cost-benefit analysis (ROI.)
– Training Management Personal Development
– Understand the importance of Marketing in the business Process
– Techniques to promote effective commitment and performance
– Managing and Promoting Human Performance
– How to Enhance Learning Characteristics within the Organisation
– Working with SMART as a deliverable
– Coping with Barriers
– Implementing Coaching & Mentoring processes
– Contracting for positive outcomes
– Delivering a performance analysis
– Post-training performance evaluation techniques
– Developing performance enhancements including plans and proposals.
– Evaluation and Supervision
– Using Surveys to assess objectives and expectations
– Considering Instructor under performance and how to rectify
– Establish criteria to select internal trainers.
– Develop internal trainers and course developers.
– Use a competency tool to assess and develop trainers.
– Consider the Competency objectives related to the various roles
– Managing Competency as a Business Unit
– Providing support to business area owners to prepare their employees for learning.
– When to engage with external resources and packaged programs
– Conducting a training function Self-Assessment
– Consider the difference between traditional training and performance related approaches.
– Developing Specific Objectives
– Identify typical criteria for training proposal reviews.
– Understanding the Quality Control Training aspects and Quality Assurance oversight aspects in the Business Process
This course will be of significant benefit to Airport System Training and Business Unit Managers other Training staff will also benefit from attendance to this course.
A background in Administrative System Techniques will support the effectiveness of this training program.
After attending this course, participants should be able to manage an Airport Specific Training program
5 Days – Each training day will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806