Within our Aviation Environment we have a regulatory and organizational obligation to share processes and procedures in the most effective way. To do this the organization benefits immensely from having its own internal capacity to deliver a range of training courses across many disciplines.
This course aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the best practice Instructional techniques for effective training in the aviation environment and to prepare the Instructor with a key competence understanding serving as a precursor to delivering training on behalf of the organisation.
The course focuses both on the implementation and management processes involved in Aviation Training as well as the need to develop personal training skills.
To introduce the delegate to training skills and to provide the confidence which can be developed to deliver an effective Training within your organizations.
Extensive use is made of group exercises, case studies and feedback.
The delegate will receive pre course work in support of this training to add value to the practical elements of this training. In addition the delegate will make several short presentations throughout the training and will develop a typical training program for a maintenance related subject.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
- General Introduction
- The Regulations which drive our internal training
- The Challenges of Training an Adult Group
- Delivering Effective Training
- Personal Considerations
- The Trainers Learning Path
- Managing Competence
- Management and Oversight issues related to Training within the different Organisational areas
- Presentation challenges the art of communication
- The Adult Learning Process
- What is Andragogy
- Understanding the Adult learning process
- Theories and Motivation
- View Case Study followed by General Discussion & Debrief
- Developing the Training Program
- Practical Considerations
- Error, Violations, Blame & Culpability
- Understanding Safety Culture within our organisation and delivering appropriate training
- Practical Training Techniques – Hazard Identification and Root Cause
- Considerations related to the Training of Aviation Safety Auditing
- Developing and Presenting an appropriate case study
- Communicating / Giving Feedback
- Speaking in Public – Developing your skills
- Individual Speaking exercise
- Balancing Presentation, Motivation Debate & Discussion
- Non Verbal Communications
- The use of case studies
- Individual Speaking Practical Exercise
- Working with groups and developing motivation
- Practical Experience Training
- The role of Mentoring
- Where do we use Coaching Skills
- Final Individual presentation
- Group Debrief
This course will be of very significant benefit to potential trainers who need to have the necessary competence to deliver effective courses in the organisation.
Training Department Managers and other Training staff will also benefit from attendance at this course.
A background in an aviation environment.
After attending this course, participants should be able to develop a company specific Training program compliant with regulatory requirements for both Initial and recurrent training.
5 Days – Each day will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806