This training is designed specifically for the needs of the Aviation Internal Quality Auditor – Aviation Quality Auditing Train the Trainer.
The Aviation Quality System should be at the heart of the operation, fully functioning within every department and element of the organization, as part of this organizational system. Internal part time auditors can provide a significant contribution to the effectiveness of the quality system.
This 3 day highly practical course offered by Sofema Aviation Services is designed specifically to teach Training techniques to Quality Professionals to support them with the process of training internal auditors within their own organisations.
It is widely accepted that Organisations which are able to deliver an effective quality audit system, together with a process to follow up with all issues in an effective and practical way, able to not only drive efficiencies, but to grow and flourish.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed –
– Quality Audit Techniques General Introduction
– Understanding relationship with SMS and HF
– The Use of Case Studies
– Presenting Workplace Human Factor Issues
– Developing an Understanding the Feedback Process
– Non Verbal Communications
– Presenting the Role of Quality, Safety Management and Risk Assessment
– The Role of Competencies Managing and Auditing Competencies
– Basic Quality Auditing Techniques
– Advanced Quality Audit Techniques
– Balancing Presentation, Motivation Debate & Discussion
– Trainer Personal Development & Coaching
– Quality Review & Delivery of Effective Audits
– Effective Report Writing
– Creating Corrective Actions
– Practical understanding of the Role of Root Cause in Aviation Quality Assurance
– Performing and Managing Investigations with Practical Examples
Target groups –
This course is intended for any aviation professional who needs to train internal aviation quality auditors. It will also be of interest to Trainers and Managers
This course is designed to accommodate all persons who are required to deliver Aviation Internal Auditor training, both in Maintenance and Operations.
This course is not for everyone. A background in an aviation environment together with a strong understanding of quality Audit principles is a prerequisite.
Learning Objectives –
After attending this course, participants should be able to develop a company specific internal audit training program, and to develop and manage internal Quality Assurance Auditors.
To deliver a practical overview of how the internal audit training process should be managed.
3 Days – Each training day will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806