It is an approved organizational obligation that we remain fully compliant with all regulatory and associated organizational requirements.
As Business Area Managers we are responsible for Quality Control and will also be in receipt of numerous audits both internal from the quality Assurance department and external from the Regulatory Authority and Customers.
The ability to communicate effectively and to analyze root causes are without doubt essential skills for business area managers is an essential element.
The purpose of this training is to identify best practice techniques and behaviors to support the interpretation of audit findings and how these can be understood, analyzed, and mitigated.
The delegate will consider practices to determine the root causes of identified issues. Consideration will also be given to the role of the business area owner to manage processes and procedures.
This course is highly practical and is designed to help the delegate focus on the 5 elements which exist within the audit finding/sms exposure
- The finding – What is the problem?
- Why is it a problem – What standard has not been met (is it internal or external)
- Why did it happen? – Here we consider Root Cause
- What is the consequence – risk or opportunity considered
- Corrective action disposition and developing mitigations – Who, What & When
The outcomes of such activities play a significant role in supporting the organization to achieve its goals to not just maintain but to exceed regulatory compliance.
Who is this course for?
The course is for Indonesian aviation professionals, regulators, and business area managers seeking to enhance their knowledge and skills in quality and safety auditing as well as root cause analysis within the aviation industry. It aims to provide participants with the necessary tools and techniques to conduct effective audits, identify root causes of safety incidents, and implement corrective actions to improve safety and quality performance.
What is the benefit of attending this training?
The participants will gain essential skills and knowledge related to conducting quality and safety audits in the aviation industry. This includes understanding auditing principles, techniques, and best practices, as well as developing the ability to identify deficiencies and recommend corrective actions to improve safety and quality performance. Additionally, they will gain proficiency in root cause analysis methodologies to investigate safety incidents, determine underlying causes, and implement effective preventive measures.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– General Introduction
– Abbreviations and Terms
– Root Cause – Understanding the Different Roles Between Quality & Safety
– The Difference between Quality & Safety Auditing what it means to the Business Area
– Nominated Person Responsibilities and Relationships
– Audit Considerations – What happens when you are audited?
– What Takes Place During a Quality Review?
– Practical understanding of the role of Root Cause
– Identification of Root Cause
– Managing Root Cause Processes including Analysis
– Additional Practical Techniques for Determining Root Cause
– Developing Preventative Strategies and the Role of Performance Auditing
– Performing and Managing Investigations
– Developing & Authoring Aviation Maintenance Technical Procedures
Managers, Nominated Persons, Business Owners, Key Stakeholders, and Quality Staff.
A background in an aviation environment.
– To focus on the needs of the business area owner to respond in an effective way to audit findings.
– To familiarize with effective audit reporting structures and processes.
– To provide for Practical activities to explore the various techniques used in root cause analysis.
– To consider methodologies to connect the root cause to the associated organization element.
– To consider best practice processes for the management and development of procedures.
What do People Say About Sofema Aviation Services’ Training?
“Questions were welcomed and immediately answered.”
“The instructor made sure that every person understood the content of the course.”
“The presentation of the material was perfect.”
“The content was explained in detail.”
“The instructor stayed on one subject until it was cleared for everybody and then moved on”
2 Days – Each training day will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806